cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Tower 28 Beauty Thread

Clean, Vegan, Cruelty-free Beauty ❤️ 

I didn’t see a thread for this brand and they’re one of my favourites, so I wanted to create a thread where we can share product launches, Tower28 purchases and product tips+tricks!

Autumn / Winter 2023 

Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Jet will now be available in a Brown shade named “Drift” 🤎🤎 

IMG_4007.jpeg

limited edition Tower 28 Beauty Jumbo SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray Refill 16 oz / 480 mL is back for the holidays! 

limited edition holiday launch 

featuring best-selling Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Lip Jelly Non-Sticky Gloss Chill and limited edition Chestnut, inspired by Cookie Butter. So fitting for the holiday season! 

Tower 28 Beauty Lip Drip Cookie Butter Lip Gloss Set 

IMG_3573.jpeg

New Tower 28 Beauty Swipe All-Over Hydrating Serum Concealer 

IMG_3465.jpeg

Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Dream Hour 🩷

New Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Skin Barrier Redness Recovery Moisturizer 1.86 oz / 55 ml is now uploaded on the site but not yet available 

IMG_7200.jpeg

Re: The Tower 28 Beauty Thread

Okay I finally tried the Tower 28 Beauty Swipe All-Over Hydrating Serum Concealer and 🙈🙈 it’s not for me. The shades just seem to run a little darker/warm toned(?) for me 

I’ll head in store and see if they have any that match closer to my skin tone but it’s looking like I’ll be going back to Rare 

IMG_0139.jpeg

top : Rare liquid touch brightening concealer 

130N - light with neutral beige undertones

bottom : T28 Swipe All Over Hydrating Serum Concealer 5.0 EP - light with neutral undertones

@bakeamuffinI had the same problem. Nothing matched me well enough to use. Hopefully you have better luck finding a match!

@JoSometimes No dice! I went in store to try more colours because the light was too dark for my complexion and the shade range just isn’t for me. 
for others curious here are some swatches of the lighter shades compared to my colour match Rare Liquid Touch Brightening concealer in shade 130 in between T28 Swipe all over hydrating concealer in shades 1.0 BH and 2.0 BU. 1.0 was close but it’s just the wrong undertone.

IMG_0163.jpeg

Tower 28 is launching Lip Treatment Balm 

available on the app 02/05 and online 02/06

IMG_8888.jpeg

I love the Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Lip Jelly Non-Sticky Gloss Coconut so much! Perfect color and makes my lips look so smooth!

Tower 28 released this super cute Kung Fu Panda 4 gift set (which is already sold out…)

It comes in a basket steamer with a panda head band and a set of Tower 28 chopsticks. 

IMG_7185.png

The actual beauty products are available for separate purchase.

Tower 28 Beauty Tower 28 x Kung Fu Panda 4 Cream Blush + Lip Gloss Kit 

Tower 28 Beauty Tower 28 x Kung Fu Panda 4 SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 fl.oz. / 120 mL 

The spray is just a branded bottle but the same formula. If I end up needing more spray and there’s still some of these for sale, maybe I’ll get one and keep reusing the bottle. 

The blush and lip gloss are unique though. The blush is called dumping hour and I’m very tempted to get it. (Where was this last summer when everyone was doing strawberry makeup!?)

Tagging @jaaayp and @bakeamuffin since y’all are T28 fans too!

Back in stock, Tower 28 direct

Tower 28 set.jpg

Tower 28 set 2.jpg

@JoSometimes @jaaayp @ather @bakeamuffin 

I SAW THIS THE DAY IT RESTOCKED AND WENT TO GO PURCHASE BUT I WAS IN A WORK MEETING AND COULDN'T PROCESS. EXACTLY 12 MINS LATER, IT WAS SOLD OUT AGAIN @JoSometimes @itsfi 

I have accepted that this set and I are not meant to me. It's ok. I'm ok. I'm good. I'm alright. It's all good in the neighborhood. It's aaaaaaiiiiiight.

I purchase the HUDA BEAUTY Cheeky Tint Cream Blush Stick Rebel Red and I can't say it's the same but her and I are in love. So.... It's ok. I'm ok. I'm good. I'm alright. It's all good in the neighborhood. It's aaaaaaiiiiiight.

🥲🫢🤭😂

@jaaayp Mmmhmmmmm… 😉

@JoSometimes 🤫

@itsfi  Ooooo I think I need this!! 

@ather, the blush is very pretty.

Tower 28 LNY Blush.jpeg

@itsfi  It actually sheets out more than I expected!! That’s a good thing! 

I feel the same @ather ! It is pigmented and I was nervous when I just seatched the dots, but breathed more easily when it sheered out - it was easy too to make it more sheer. Phew. 😮💨 The color, at full pigment, is beautiful 😍, but my personal preference is to wear it more on the sheer side. 

@itsfi Lalalalala! I can’t hear you! 🙉

Lol @JoSometimes 😂 

but can you seeeeee my post! 😝 Such great bundles! 

@JoSometimes @Such a cute collection, I don’t think brands ever make enough of those special gift sets- it would be so cool to get one! 

@bakeamuffin I know. I found out about it, checked online, and it’s already sold out!

@JoSometimes  I saw this set. It’s so cute!! I want the headband 😢

@ather I know! It’s already sold out… 😭

69 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 69 replies
  • 206 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos23
  • 2C988456-5FA1-41A4-85D2-D56E864BA6AF.jpeg
  • IMG_6367.png