Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Tatcha Beauty Thread

The Tatcha thread seems to have disappeared with the new BIC, and there don't seem to be any active threads, so I thought we should bring back this thread so we have a place to talk about everything Tatcha!

Tatcha

- Updated November 2nd, 2018 - 

Tatcha's Holiday Sets Are Available now on their direct site! Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 9.58.25 AM.png

Re: The Tatcha Beauty Thread

Thanks for sharing, @Mochapj! Just wondering, does this mean this shade lasts longer than the others due to the different finish? My only complaint about Plum Blossom was that it didn't last long at all. 

The Dewy Skin Cream - Feb 14th online at Sephora - March 1st stores // Possibly Sephora app exclusive tomorrow Feb 6th

Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.40.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.40.40 PM.png

Got the dewy skin cream a few days ago and already notice...

Got the dewy skin cream a few days ago and already notice a difference. SO much moisture for my dry, late-40s skin, and very gentle. My skin is calm and loving it, and supple. Very happy with this cream!

RE: Re: The Tatcha Beauty Thread

I got the one for daytime and I got the one for night time even though itโ€™s expensive but Iโ€™m so in love with that dewy feeling & hydration is amazing this brand never fails me one of my favorite brands in the worldWhat would you like to discuss?

dear promo fairy. please add this to your list. thank you...

dear promo fairy. please add this to your list. thank you. ๐Ÿ˜

Ha! you made me look! @twilightnicky. Happy to see a ds o...

Ha! you made me look! @twilightnicky. Happy to see a ds of the deep rice powder (for oily) probably have to grab that when it gets back in stock thanks!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜˜

Re: Ha! you made me look! @twilightnicky. Happy to see a ds o...

I'm glad you looked again....but have to admit, I meant that Sephora usually gets in the deluxe size promo face creams lol  waiting for it ๐Ÿ˜›

Re: Ha! you made me look! @twilightnicky. Happy to see a ds o...

Sadly you maybe waiting a while. I think out of the creams they only had ds of water & the silk cream in the past. (Which I have, ๐Ÿ˜even a fs of the water. )I wish they would get the others, I would love to try especially the body butter. But the direct site does offer sample foils of your choosing so maybe it'll show up there @twilightnicky 

Re: dear promo fairy. please add this to your list. thank you...

Omg, yes @sonnydee  They've released deluxe sizes of the facial creams and I love the packaging ๐Ÿ˜„

Re: dear promo fairy. please add this to your list. thank you...

yes!!! @sonnydee  pretty pretty please to the promo fairies let us try this!

Ohhh it's another $68 option, nice! I wonder how it compares in terms of thickness to their other cream offerings. I prefer the Silk Cream to the Water Cream but it would be lovely if this was a more affordable option.

The Tatcha Beauty Thread

RE: The Tatcha Beauty Thread

Does anyone knows how much i need to pay for duty tax if i order Tatcha lipstick? I wish they will have it at sephora tho

so so pretty - I haven't convinced myself to spend over $50 on lippie yet though 

5D96E2C9-77E7-4237-9E4A-F867E912F387.png

@SportyGirly125  Wow that is beautiful! Thanks.

What are the general thoughts on the lipsticks? I have never tired one before but this looks beautiful!

@ChristalM   They are very luxurious.  They come in a velvet box, and the tube itself is very heavy and pretty.  I have the plum blossom shade and it's one of my very favorite lipsticks, for color and appearance.

@ChristalM the lipsticks are very creamy and glide on smoothly on the lips and wear for a couple of hours on me with no touch ups. I usually pair it with the lipliner Tatcha has to match the lipstick. 

Violet C Brightening serum - Jan 3rd

Spoiler

A natural 20% vitamin C +10% AHA

Highly concentrated, kind-to-skin formula creates a lasting anti-aging and brightening effect:

• Two types of vitamin C provide antioxidant activity to defend against signs of aging and pollution for youthful radiance.
  • Japanese Beautyberry helps boost and stabilize Vitamin C, maximizing its effectiveness.

Fluid texture absorbs quickly, softening and visibly smoothing skin texture:

• Gentle AHAs from 7 fruits help to resurface dull, uneven skin.

Reduces the appearance of dark spots, discoloration and post-acne scarring

from the source

In 1 week, see smoother, more radiant skin.

In 4 weeks, see a visible improvement in overall skin tone.

In 8 weeks, see an improvement

in skin texture and the appearance of fine lines.

Ideal for all skin types. Oil-Free. Fragrance-free .

$88 for 30ml | 1.0 oz.

How to use:

In the evening, after cleansing and polishing skin, dispense 1-2 pumps and gently massage onto face. Use after The Essence for best results.

Use SPF daily to maintain results and to help protect skin from future damage.

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 7.07.39 AM.png

Hey all - sorry I've been so bad at keeping this updated!  A huge thanks to @veronika23 for updating when new products come out.  

Tatcha's holiday collection is now out at their direct site - is anyone picking anything up? 

I couldn't resist the two mini lip sets... they should be here on Monday.  I just wish that the two new colors (Beautyberry and Peony) were available in one set together, since I have all the other colors from last year's set! Also, I wish they would come to Sephora, so I could have bought them at the 20% off sale! 

Also, if you are interested in the Kissu Lip Mask (currently sold out), Trendmood showed a set with the Kissu Lip Mask and full-size Peony Lipstick that is coming out on 11/4 (tomorrow!). Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 10.04.00 AM.png

SO wish Sephora had the holiday kits for this year becaus...

SO wish Sephora had the holiday kits for this year because I would buy them all! i just can't chance the extra duty ๐Ÿ˜ž I really want to try the lip mask and lipsticks
Conversation Stats
Photos67
  • Tatcha
  • Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 10.57.53 AM.png
  • 8AFCEC0D-48F1-4F32-BD15-A6A33A20966F.jpeg
  • Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 6.42.02 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.46.22 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.46.47 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.46.08 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.47.09 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.47.53 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 4.47.37 PM.png