Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Lancome Thread

I have loved the Lancome brand since my teen years, some of my favs come from this brand.  My HG foundation is teint idole foundation stick, definicils mascara. My makeup collection used to be mostly Lancome! Lancome direct has a great rewards program where you can purchase from anywhere they sell and earn points. This past year I have earned free full size eye brow pencil, setting powder, concealer just by turning in my receipts.  Not to mention all the GWP! 

Some newer releases 

Highlighter dropsHighlighter dropsSkin feels good hydrating skin tintSkin feels good hydrating skin tint

Re: The Lancome Thread

Calling on the super sleuths to see if you have any info on the Hypnose 5-color eyeshadow palette 16 Drama Denim. I see the UK sites have it (Selfridges, Feelunique) and Dillards here in the US. Wondering if anyone has seen any swatches or reviews, and/or has any idea when it will have wide-release in the US. On the Lancome site it is listed as OOS.

I am a sucker for blue eyeshadow, and would like to see how this compares to my collection.

I did find 2 IG posts from Italy by using #dramadenim, but not really informative. TIA!

Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 2.19.49 PM.png

I'll answer my own question. I found swatches on YT (Night Star Beauty - never heard of her before) that are decent, but the lighting isn't great. The palette did release on Lancome's US site yesterday, of course after the 30% sale ended. I'll include a screen shot here. FWIW, the YT reviewer loved it.

I have a zillion blue eyeshadows (likely of better quality) so I'll just sit back for now and maybe grab it on a great sale. Or not - may be a pass once I see more swatches/reviews.

Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 10.07.36 AM.png

@fiercestpoodle  That is really pretty!  How are their powder shadows?  Do they apply smoothly?

@Ispend2much6 I honestly couldn't say! I don't think I have ever purchased a Lancome eyeshadow - when I was [much] younger I used to receive the GWP compacts from my relatives, but that was many moons ago...Lancome was probably the fanciest cosmetic I had owned at that stage!

I did manage to hold off on purchasing for now - hopefully it will be available somewhere that has a great Black Friday sale.

La Rose Parisian - Gold shade - Holiday 2018

Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 12.44.08 PM.png

Some spring collection swatches... I know it's selling down but almost everything was still available at a smaller Nordstrom near me.

I don't really do cream blushes but this macaron blush is... wow! Definitely going to buy it🌹

IMG_20180324_201433.jpg

Does anyone have any details on the new Tone Up Collection? 

@octopusme I haven't heard of this collection.  I haven't seen anything about it on there Instagram.  Sounds interesting!

@jen81 Check out Beautyalmanac on Instagram! They share some different news than Trendmood. 

Spring collection on Lancome direct 

IMG_3172.PNG

New Genifique mask $15 on Lancome direct for one mask

IMG_3171.PNG

New glow for it highlighter palettes 

IMG_3169.PNGIMG_3170.PNG

RE: Re: The Lancome Thread

@jen81 Have they added new colors? These palettes (in 3 or 4 colors) were available for a few months on us.Lancome.com and were on sale on Sephora.com and Ulta.com. They might still be on sale actually. They are beautiful but a bit on the dark/bright side for me. It would be wonderful if Lancome has added new color combinations.

Re: RE: Re: The Lancome Thread

No new colors that I'm aware of, just hadn't posted these on here @Zvezdochka

New lip toppers 

Avaliable in here lip topper shades gold, silver and purpleAvaliable in here lip topper shades gold, silver and purpleIMG_3164.PNG

Lancome holidaybeauty box -avaliable at many department stores and Lancome direct.Lancome holidaybeauty box -avaliable at many department stores and Lancome direct.

RE: Re: The Lancome Thread

That is the best beauty box ever. I was shocked how many goodies it had. I loved the bag. I also got lucky to purchase it from Lancome direct when they were offering 10 deluxe samples of your choice. Now I have enough Lancome for a year lol

Any news on the holiday collection yet?

Thank you.

Has anyone tried out the lancôme bienfait teinté beauty balm sunscreen broad spectrum spf 30? I am considering switching to this but I'm trying to get an idea of the consistency and smell and sadly it is not in store. 

Lately I have been using the Dr. Jart dis a por as my bb/cc cream but I feel that it is a little heavy on my skin and I'm not sure I like the smell which is a little sunscreeny. 

If anyone could comment on how this wears on the skin and the consistency and smell of it that would be much appreciated! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 31 replies
  • 107 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos19
  • IMG_2929.PNG
  • IMG_2930.PNG
  • Dual finish highlighters
  • Lancome holidaybeauty box -avaliable at many department stores and Lancome direct.
  • Highlighter drops
  • Skin feels good hydrating skin tint
  • Avaliable in here lip topper shades gold, silver and purple
  • IMG_3164.PNG
  • IMG_3169.PNG
  • IMG_3170.PNG
  • IMG_3171.PNG
  • IMG_3172.PNG
  • Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 12.50.45 AM.png
testing