Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Lancome Thread

I have loved the Lancome brand since my teen years, some of my favs come from this brand.  My HG foundation is teint idole foundation stick, definicils mascara. My makeup collection used to be mostly Lancome! Lancome direct has a great rewards program where you can purchase from anywhere they sell and earn points. This past year I have earned free full size eye brow pencil, setting powder, concealer just by turning in my receipts.  Not to mention all the GWP! 

Some newer releases 

IMG_3157.PNGHighlighter dropsIMG_3158.PNGSkin feels good hydrating skin tint

Re: The Lancome Thread

La Rose Parisian - Gold shade - Holiday 2018

Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 12.44.08 PM.png

Some spring collection swatches... I know it's selling down but almost everything was still available at a smaller Nordstrom near me.

I don't really do cream blushes but this macaron blush is... wow! Definitely going to buy it🌹

IMG_20180324_201433.jpg

Does anyone have any details on the new Tone Up Collection? 

@octopusme I haven't heard of this collection.  I haven't seen anything about it on there Instagram.  Sounds interesting!

@jen81 Check out Beautyalmanac on Instagram! They share some different news than Trendmood. 

Spring collection on Lancome direct 

IMG_3172.PNG

New Genifique mask $15 on Lancome direct for one mask

IMG_3171.PNG

New glow for it highlighter palettes 

IMG_3169.PNGIMG_3170.PNG

RE: Re: The Lancome Thread

@jen81 Have they added new colors? These palettes (in 3 or 4 colors) were available for a few months on us.Lancome.com and were on sale on Sephora.com and Ulta.com. They might still be on sale actually. They are beautiful but a bit on the dark/bright side for me. It would be wonderful if Lancome has added new color combinations.

Re: RE: Re: The Lancome Thread

No new colors that I'm aware of, just hadn't posted these on here @Zvezdochka

New lip toppers 

IMG_5493.PNGAvaliable in here lip topper shades gold, silver and purpleIMG_3164.PNG

IMG_3119.PNGLancome holidaybeauty box -avaliable at many department stores and Lancome direct.

RE: Re: The Lancome Thread

That is the best beauty box ever. I was shocked how many goodies it had. I loved the bag. I also got lucky to purchase it from Lancome direct when they were offering 10 deluxe samples of your choice. Now I have enough Lancome for a year lol

Any news on the holiday collection yet?

Thank you.

Has anyone tried out the lancôme bienfait teinté beauty balm sunscreen broad spectrum spf 30? I am considering switching to this but I'm trying to get an idea of the consistency and smell and sadly it is not in store. 

Lately I have been using the Dr. Jart dis a por as my bb/cc cream but I feel that it is a little heavy on my skin and I'm not sure I like the smell which is a little sunscreeny. 

If anyone could comment on how this wears on the skin and the consistency and smell of it that would be much appreciated! 

I would go to a department store to get a sample if you can. I have a friend that has used that and she liked it.  I don't know about the smell. The consistency is like other tinted moisturizers.  

Thanks! in my head i'm always like if sephora does not have it in store I can't try it but I live close to a Macys so I will try there

Love Lancome. Has anyone heard anything about new Matte Shakers for fall 2017.

Thanks for the help.

IMG_2951.PNGDual finish highlighters

27 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 85 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos17
  • IMG_2929.PNG
  • IMG_2930.PNG
  • Dual finish highlighters
  • Lancome holidaybeauty box -avaliable at many department stores and Lancome direct.
  • Highlighter drops
  • Skin feels good hydrating skin tint
  • Avaliable in here lip topper shades gold, silver and purple
  • IMG_3164.PNG
  • IMG_3169.PNG
  • IMG_3170.PNG
  • IMG_3171.PNG
  • IMG_3172.PNG
  • Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 12.50.45 AM.png