Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Lancome Thread

I have loved the Lancome brand since my teen years, some of my favs come from this brand.  My HG foundation is teint idole foundation stick, definicils mascara. My makeup collection used to be mostly Lancome! Lancome direct has a great rewards program where you can purchase from anywhere they sell and earn points. This past year I have earned free full size eye brow pencil, setting powder, concealer just by turning in my receipts.  Not to mention all the GWP! 

Some newer releases 

Highlighter dropsHighlighter dropsSkin feels good hydrating skin tintSkin feels good hydrating skin tint

Re: The Lancome Thread

I would go to a department store to get a sample if you can. I have a friend that has used that and she liked it.  I don't know about the smell. The consistency is like other tinted moisturizers.  

Thanks! in my head i'm always like if sephora does not have it in store I can't try it but I live close to a Macys so I will try there

Love Lancome. Has anyone heard anything about new Matte Shakers for fall 2017.

Thanks for the help.

Dual finish highlightersDual finish highlighters

You had me at "highlighter."  💗💗💗

RE: The Lancome Thread

New Bifacial micellar water and makeup remover

RE: The Lancome Thread

Lancôme Genifique sensitive serum on Lancôme direct

This is exclusive to Selfridges Olympias Wonderland Collection launching end of August 

IMG_2929.PNGIMG_2930.PNG

@jen81  I recently bought the Mr. Big Brow and Liner.  The brow almost feels like a powder, and glides on very easily.  I think using a brush to apply a tiny bit at a time will work better than sliding the pencil across the whole brow, unless you want a dramatic brow.  And, it can smear so a setting product will be necessary.  It fills in so easily and completely; I'm impressed!

I really, really like the liner.  It is a dark, bright black, doesn't bother my sensitive eyes, doesn't budge, but is easy to remove.  Perfect!

@jen81 I think Lancome direct will have this as well; I know Canada does, as I  ordered some of the items from the collection 🙂 

Great thread to share! Lancome was my first brand love as a teen as well. I am eagerly awaiting the new flanker of La Vie Est Belle 'Eclat', hoping it's out any day now..

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 31 replies
  • 107 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos19
  • IMG_2929.PNG
  • IMG_2930.PNG
  • Dual finish highlighters
  • Lancome holidaybeauty box -avaliable at many department stores and Lancome direct.
  • Highlighter drops
  • Skin feels good hydrating skin tint
  • Avaliable in here lip topper shades gold, silver and purple
  • IMG_3164.PNG
  • IMG_3169.PNG
  • IMG_3170.PNG
  • IMG_3171.PNG
  • IMG_3172.PNG
  • Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 12.50.45 AM.png
testing