Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Benefit thread!!

Welcome to the Benefit thread! A place to discuss upcoming launches, products you already love, and to find new products to fall in love with! Come on in, and join in on all things Benefit! Recent/upcoming launches include:

Image result for benefit cosmetics new launches
Image result for benefit cosmetics new launches

Image result for benefit cosmetics  castaway

Image result for benefit galifornia blush

Image result for benefit cosmetics  castaway

Re: The Benefit thread!!

Looks like Benefit Cos has a new launch coming up...

Capture.JPG 

Spoiler
Capture1.JPG

I'm guessing a new mascara?  Those are some mighty big lashes on that donut (?) 

Roller Liner and Eye Bright Pencil - Jan 2019

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 7.15.58 AM.png

Benefit Vanity Flare nude eye shadow palette - available now

BENEFIT COSMETICS - Vanity Flare Nude Eyeshadow Palette

Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 1.35.18 PM.png

Holiday sneak peeks

Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 10.57.50 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-13 at 10.56.57 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-13 at 10.57.07 AM.png

Holiday kit - Sweeten Up, Buttercup Set! : 3 full size items and one Hoola mini bronzer $39

Screen Shot 2018-08-26 at 5.50.21 PM.png

Brow Contour Pro - Product page is up - Should be available August 7th

https://www.sephora.com/product/brow-contour-pro-P434219

Screen Shot 2018-08-05 at 7.06.55 PM.png

RE: The Benefit thread!!

Guys I ordered the mini Benefit Hello Happy foundation when I saw it come back in stock and look at it!! It’s so wee!! Not complaining, I didn’t look at the size before impulse buying but I can’t get over how tiny it is 😂. It’s .2oz/6mL. At least it’s adorable

Re: RE: The Benefit thread!!

It is teeny but adorable, @michelleshops!

haha omg that's so cute though @michelleshops - i like when they do mini's best way to try stuff

Agreed, I love minis!  I wish I could squeeze its cheeks @Kim888

Lol, the cap is bigger than the bottle @michelleshopsUnidentified

I can't @RachFace2921 I crack up every time I look at it.

New foundation - Available now at Ulta

Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 1.54.55 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-07 at 1.56.11 PM.png

New Brow Contour Pro - coming soon

Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 1.51.49 PM.png

Capture.PNG20180305_203145.jpg

Spoiler
For beauty connoisseurs and the eyebrow obsessed, last year's recall of Benefit Cosmetics's iconic Gimme Brow was a tragic and trying time. In October, the brand voluntarily recalled the product out of caution, stating that a batch did not meet its "stringent quality standards." It was just a recall, insinuating that the product would return. But somehow during this frenzy, people thought the product was being discontinued.

To be clear, the product was never discontinued, but it did disappear for a while. And now POPSUGAR can exclusively reveal that Gimme Brow is coming back with a new-ish name and look. Meet Gimme Brow+, the same volumizing brow product we know and love but with a few tune-ups. The product will be available everywhere starting next week!

We know you have questions, as did we. Has the formula changed? Why the new look? And what's that plus sign about?

Having tried Gimme Brow+, we can attest that the microfibers don't feel or look different from the original Gimme Brow. Benefit told us, though, that the formula was modified slightly to include updated ingredients and to meet the latest standards set by Benefit's parent company, LVMH. That said, it still volumizes in a natural way, and we really didn't notice a difference in how it applies or looks. As for the box? It went from blue to pink packaging, a subtle difference that we barely noticed upon seeing it for the first time. The plus sign is really to tell people exactly what it does — it "adds" volume.

Gimme Brow+ will launch everywhere next Tuesday, March 13, so mark your calendars.

Shew, finally. My last stash of Gimme Brow was used up about a month ago. I will say, I’ve really been enjoying my interim replacement, Glossier’s Boy Brow. 

RE: The Benefit thread!!

Looks like Canada’s early access Wednesday is this

Benefit Gold Rush - Should be on Sephora.ca March 20th - Hoping it's the same for the US.

Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 10.36.51 AM.png

RE: Re: The Benefit thread!!

Oh good! I'm glad it's in a single too. Though I still have to pick up galifornia. I'm behind!

@gonerogue Wasn't this the one you needed as a single?

@gonerogue Wasn't this the one you needed as a single?
54 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos32
  • colorfullbrows.png
  • b2.PNG
  • b1.PNG
  • b3.PNG
  • benefit.JPG
  • 1.JPG
  • pore.JPG
  • Benefit_Brow_Try_On_Phone_Tashi.gif
  • BrowTryOn_Phone_Ashley.gif