Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Benefit thread!!

Welcome to the Benefit thread! A place to discuss upcoming launches, products you already love, and to find new products to fall in love with! Come on in, and join in on all things Benefit! Recent/upcoming launches include:

Image result for benefit cosmetics new launches
Image result for benefit cosmetics new launches

Image result for benefit cosmetics  castaway

Image result for benefit galifornia blush

Image result for benefit cosmetics  castaway

Re: The Benefit thread!!

New Benefit sets are live at Ulta!

Benefit Cosmetics Hello%2C San FrancisGLOW%21 %27Glowin%27 Downtown%27 Highlighter Kit

Benefit Cosmetics Head Over Hills %22Limited Edition Holiday Value Set%22

Spoiler
Benefit Cosmetics Golden Gate Glam %22West Coast Wow%21%22 Complete Makeup Kit
Spoiler
Benefit Cosmetics Beauty %26 The Bay %22Limited Edition Holiday Value Set%22
Spoiler
Benefit Cosmetics GALifornia Love %22Limited Edition Holiday Value Set%22
Spoiler
Benefit Cosmetics B. Right%21 By The Bay %22Limited Edition Holiday Value Set%22
Spoiler
Benefit Cosmetics Cable Car Cuties %22Limited Edition Holiday Value Set%22

benefit.JPG

From PopSugar:

Spoiler

Benefit Cosmetics' impressive, beloved arsenal of products for achieving perfect eyebrows just got even better. Introducing Foolproof Brow Powder ($24), your new go-to for natural-looking fullness. Think: the opposite of superdefined "Instagram brows."

The pan comes with a lighter color and a darker color: lighter is meant for the start of your brows where hair is typically sparser and finer, while darker is reserved for the tail end, where hairs tend to be more dense. To make things as easy as possible, the two colors are laid out in the shape of an eyebrow so you know exactly where to apply each. As for the formula itself, Benefit claims it doesn't smudge and lasts for 12 hours.

Foolproof also comes in a convenient compact with its own mirror and mini applicator. Instead of the usual angled brush, the double-ended wand has a spoolie and sponge. Benefit's Global Brow Artist Jared Bailey told us the sponge is like a "BeautyBlender for your eyebrows" because it allows you to blend powder with a soft shading instead of sharp lines. This way, you end up with thickness that convincingly looks like you just grew a few more hairs.

You can get Foolproof Brow Powder online now and in stores on Sept. 1. Get a closer look, below.

@ZombieMetroAnt I saw that and thought "I just want a brow stamp". 😂 how easy would that be. Just stamp your brow on. Probably wouldn't look very natural though 

Smiley LOL If only, right @Indy701

Image result for brow stamp gif

Saw the holiday set at SiJCP a couple weeks ago - apparently, they weren't supposed to be on display until mid-Sept (whoops!).  It's very cute.

b2.PNG

Spoiler
b1.PNGb3.PNG

I got the Bigger and Bolder brow kit last week when it was a Weekly Wow item, and so now I have the complete collection of Benefit brow products from the relaunch except for 3D Browtones, Browvo Conditioning Primer, and Precisely, My Brow Pencil

While browsing online at Ulta I saw this exclusive brow kit -- it has those three items in it!

colorfullbrows.png

It has a spoolie brush as well, but only comes in 2 shade options "light/medium" and "medium/dark"

Here's a few pics of some of the holiday releases coming out soon:

Image result for benefit the great brownanza
Here's what's inside:

Benefit Cosmetics

Image result for benefit the great brownanza

does anyone know what shades the great brownanza comes in?! I've seen it in 3 and 5 so far. I'm a shade 6 so I'm hoping for that but I could totally make 5 work if I have to!

@xomell808 Not sure if you already know the answer to your question, but if not, I believe it will only come in the shades 3 & 5 🙂

Thanks @niki172! Added to the list in Beauty News 🙂

Thank you kindly @veronika23!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos32
  • colorfullbrows.png
  • b2.PNG
  • b1.PNG
  • b3.PNG
  • benefit.JPG