cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE VISEART THREAD

~ Updated Feb 7th 2019 ~

Thought I'd start a thread just for Viseart since so many of us LOVE them. Heart

I love to encourage a small brand as opposed to a brand where you pay for the name. The eye shadow quality can't be beat!

Brand page:

https://www.sephora.com/viseart

NEW

Liaison palette - Available now exclusively at Beautylish

Grande Pro Vol. 2 now at Sephora

https://www.sephora.com/product/grande-pro-volume-2-P440073

Libertine palette

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/libertine-eyeshadow-palette-P436925

Coy palette - Muse Beauty Pro exclusive 

Coy palette

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 11.43.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.39.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.39.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.41.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.41.10 PM.png

Liaison palette

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 12.07.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-17 at 7.25.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.52.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.53.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.53.30 PM.png

COMING SOON

Possibly coming out with loose pigments???

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 12.25.49 PM.png

Sneak peeks of possible things to come

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.20.46 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.21.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.21.16 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-02 at 12.27.00 PM.png

WHERE TO BUY

Sephora

Muse Beauty Pro

Beauty Bay

Beautylish

Alcone

Frends Beauty

Posy - Looks like they won't make this happen 😞

Spoiler

Viseart Posy.png

Price breakdown for those interested

Spoiler

Saw this on Facebook a while back and thought I'd add it here.

A 12 color Viseart Eyeshadow Palette is $80 USD (before pro discount). Each eyeshadow pan is 2 grams and valued at approx. $6 ($3.00 per gram).

MAC has reduced the price of their single eyeshadows refills from $10 USD to $6 USD each. So 12 colors at the new reduced price would be $72 USD (before pro discount). Add the $8 USD empty palette to store them and we're back to $80 USD.

EXCEPT: Each MAC eyeshadow pan is only 1.3 grams ($4.62 per gram). You're getting only 15.6 grams of product, as opposed to the 24 grams of eyeshadow in the Viseart palette. That's a loss of over 8 grams of product.

FINAL ANALYSIS:
It would cost $119 USD for MAC to duplicate the Viseart palette (24 grams of MAC eyeshadow at $4.62 per gram and $8 for the palette).

Re: RE: Re: THE VISEART THREAD

@Brutalitops  Oh that's great to hear!  I still have in my cart waiting to decide if I want to pick it up or not.  I did grab one of the $25 rewards cards (not really my first or second choice) yesterday and I think I'll put it toward Rose Edit.  I played around with Soliel today and I think I have a bit of a small learning curve on blending with Viseart but I love the formula.  

Re: RE: Re: THE VISEART THREAD

@MCSSavvy Hopefully your store gets it in for the holidays so you can play a little! It's always good to be sure and it's so hard to tell sometimes what something is going to look like from online swatches 

Re: THE VISEART THREAD

Right now, Muse Beauty has several good deals on Viseart palettes.

Screenshot at 2019-08-06 10-31-38.png

Screenshot at 2019-08-06 10-49-28.png

In particular, the "Buy Any 2 Viseart Pro Palettes" bundle is $64 each, or 20% off, plus an $84 value GWP.

RE: THE VISEART THREAD

Top right seems to be neutral mattes 2.0

Re: RE: THE VISEART THREAD

@Mochapj  Can’t stop noticing Dark Mattes in the magnetic palette... sigh. I wish Viseart had switched to that case sooner. 

But also: the new Neutral Mattes looks half promising for me. I need to see all those browns and beiges swatched on deeper skin tones. 

@WinglessOne I know!! I have so many Viseart palettes in the old one and I wish they were easier to switch around.

@WinglessOne  I’ll admit I’m curious about this one. Anastasia has been claiming it’s for deeper caramel and beyond skintones and that they removed all the ashier tones to make it more useable for darker skin.

@Mochapj it kind of looks like Warm and Neutral mattes had a baby and some pops of color showed up.

More of the shades in neutral mattes 2.0 milieu

Another angle

Coming soon to Muse Beauty, Neutral Mattes 2.0 (Milieu)

Swatches of the camera Ready cosmetics palette; seems most shades are from their other permanent palettes too

@Mochapj I think I need this!! Heart I love Viseart mattes like no other.  Thanks for the swatches!   🙂

Another Viseart collab palette, this one with Camera Ready Cosmetics

Another look at the viseart x alcone ‘Downtown’ palette I DM’d Anastasia to ask about this palette and she said it is shades from GP2 and Coy

New viseart palette with Alcone company - the Downtown palette on 7/1

@Mochapj  - Have you tried the Downtown or Coy palette?  I'm tempted on Coy but the Downtown includes mattes.  Looking for thoughts from you or anyone else in the sub who may have tired either one or both out.  Thanks!

@MCSSavvy  I purchased and returned Coy because it was a glittery fallout mess. I don’t know if I got a bad batch, but it was awful and gritty, not at all the metallic shimmer I was expecting from all the videos I watched.

@Beadshopgirl  -- I'm sorry to hear that was your experience.  Thanks for letting me know.  It seems pretty well liked on youtube and by Temptalia so I wonder if it just happened to be the batch your palette was in.  That's disappointing.  

@MCSSavvy  I have Coy and I like it a lot. The colours have a really nice watercolour quality to them

I never picked up Downtown because it is one of Viseart’s ‘curation’ palettes that is made up of existing shades from other palettes. I own all the other large ones so I didn’t need the repeats

@Mochapj  - Thanks for the input.  I don't have any of there 12 pans yet which was why I was debating which to chose and they had a good sale on their site.  Fortunately, I was able to pick up a fewer of the smaller theory pans they are discontinuing and a slim pro case.  But I didn't have any of the 12 pans in my cart.. 😞  I think their website is supposed to be redesigned by the end of the week - and so fingers crossed, I'll be able to decide soon.  I know she said Coy is low stock and they no longer have the pigments for it so I think I'll pick it up.  

testing