cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE VISEART THREAD

~ Updated Feb 7th 2019 ~

Thought I'd start a thread just for Viseart since so many of us LOVE them. Heart

I love to encourage a small brand as opposed to a brand where you pay for the name. The eye shadow quality can't be beat!

Brand page:

https://www.sephora.com/viseart

NEW

Liaison palette - Available now exclusively at Beautylish

Grande Pro Vol. 2 now at Sephora

https://www.sephora.com/product/grande-pro-volume-2-P440073

Libertine palette

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/libertine-eyeshadow-palette-P436925

Coy palette - Muse Beauty Pro exclusive 

Coy palette

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 11.43.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.39.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.39.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.41.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.41.10 PM.png

Liaison palette

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 12.07.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-17 at 7.25.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.52.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.53.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.53.30 PM.png

COMING SOON

Possibly coming out with loose pigments???

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 12.25.49 PM.png

Sneak peeks of possible things to come

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.20.46 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.21.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.21.16 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-02 at 12.27.00 PM.png

WHERE TO BUY

Sephora

Muse Beauty Pro

Beauty Bay

Beautylish

Alcone

Frends Beauty

Posy - Looks like they won't make this happen 😞

Spoiler

Viseart Posy.png

Price breakdown for those interested

Spoiler

Saw this on Facebook a while back and thought I'd add it here.

A 12 color Viseart Eyeshadow Palette is $80 USD (before pro discount). Each eyeshadow pan is 2 grams and valued at approx. $6 ($3.00 per gram).

MAC has reduced the price of their single eyeshadows refills from $10 USD to $6 USD each. So 12 colors at the new reduced price would be $72 USD (before pro discount). Add the $8 USD empty palette to store them and we're back to $80 USD.

EXCEPT: Each MAC eyeshadow pan is only 1.3 grams ($4.62 per gram). You're getting only 15.6 grams of product, as opposed to the 24 grams of eyeshadow in the Viseart palette. That's a loss of over 8 grams of product.

FINAL ANALYSIS:
It would cost $119 USD for MAC to duplicate the Viseart palette (24 grams of MAC eyeshadow at $4.62 per gram and $8 for the palette).

Re: THE VISEART THREAD

@veronika23 And yet somehow they can figure out how to sell the more expensive, larger palettes in Canada

yeah... @ChristalM.  Did you see my post on the next page? Has to do with transit laws???

@veronika23 I did. I call BS.

Wow I am a negative one these days 🙂

@ChristalM  yeah definitely bs.  hahaha you aren't. There's nothing to be happy about here. 😄

I really like the look of this one but if it isnt going to be available at Sephora, I'm probably going to pass. I ordered Tryst from Beautylish and I wasn't all that happy with the courier they used this time. It took incredibly long for it to arrive.. longer than they had estimated and the box also came smashed. Thankfully the palette was unharmed but still... who wants to wait a week an a half to play with something new?? I know it's partially me being impatient but still lol 😥

@myxducky Can I ask which courier they used? I have never ordered from them but I have been debating a few things.

@ChristalMBeautylish used Landmark this time and it seems like Landmark randomly assigns which courier. I've had it assigned to Canada Post before which is fine and come reasonably quick, but this time mine went Apple Express. I think Apple express must be a really small courier because their delivery truck is an unmarked van 😮 I'm kinda leery of aple express because one of my friend's had their lucky bag delivered by Aple Express and they delivered to the wrong house... luckily, her neighbors brought the package to her, but still a little unsettling. That being said, I guess delivery to the wrong house could happen with any courier. In the past, Beutylish shipped via Faedex but I guess it's been a few years since I've ordered anything non-lucky bag from them 😞

Definitely getting the Petit Pro II. The first one is so pigmented and easy to use. ❤️

Wow that coral is a lot more red than I expected!

I think it would be really easy to tone it down @myumew

Crosspost, coming February 23

Viseart Petit Pro 2Viseart Petit Pro 2

Anastasia of Viseart has said the reason Canada won’t be getting these is something to do with current politics. I’m curious how these shades compare to others like in the amethyst and grande pro palettes.

Politics.... What the heck does that mean?! Yeah totally turned off the brand at this point 

No idea. I saw her post that on IG. I don't know what that means. If it has to do with US and Canadian politics, or US and French, Canadian and French? Doesn't make any sense to me. However if you are interested in the petit pro II and own most of the theory palettes, you can probably skip it. I am swatching and comparing and it is not that unique beyond some of the mattes. I don't know if I'll keep it now. 😕

@ChristalM  Yeah exactly... what the hell does that mean? Ugh.  Total BS

@stelladeedo you remember where you saw that? Thx!

Saw her post it to IG and was certainly confused.

This is what they replied when asked how Canadians could get this:

Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 10.04.02 AM.png

@veronika23I wonder what she means by transit laws...because i just dont get it. I didn't really think that kind of thing would impact a palette nit being able to be released up here 😥

@myxducky  I have no idea what she means either. Ugh.

Thanks @ElleElleG!  love the size and colors of the first, and the shades of this are pretty enough for me to be interested but if the quality of this one is anything like that one I'm out! I didn't get it initially, and when I finally did I was super disappointed in the quality. Very chalky, hard to blend and weird payoff. It's like I can't get the right amount on the brush to work with. I feel like a lot of the swatches for viseart in general have looked much lower quality/chalky than in the past. 

Are you guys talking about the original Petit Pro @CC3616 @ElleElleG? I was super disappointed in that one. I felt like I was the only one who wasn't understanding the amazing quality of Viseart touted by so many other people. I needed glitter glue with the shimmers and the mattes didn't blend well at all.

If the quality of the PP is different than their 12 pans then that would explain why. 

2 Replies
testing