Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

Formerly known as: Indie brands and other not so talked about makeup brands

A place to discuss new, indie and not so talked about brands. There's a few brands I'd like to know more about but didn't want to start a thread for each so decided to start a thread for all those brands that we don't often hear about.

Tags (1)

Re: And swatches...Nomad Marrakesh palette cross post from ha...

I just received mine as well - I love all the little details like the coordinates of Marrakesh, Morocco on the back Smiley Happy
Also mine came with a little something they called a glow powder, I'm guessing it's a highlighter of highlighting blush of some sort.

IMG_7602.JPGIMG_7603.JPGIMG_7604.JPG

RE: Re: THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

It’s beautiful!

Re: RE: Re: THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

@Brutalitops oh my gosh I love your username lmao

Re: THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

@KaitTheKatfish ooo this reminds me of ND's tropic palette! 

@infinitebrevity it does! Some of the same very bright summer-y colors

Launching today, the Whalesong palette from Menagerie Cosmetics:

unnamed copy.pngwhalesongpalette__49871.1554096941.jpg

loooove!

loooove!

Tempted to get this one @KaitTheKatfish 👍 I have the other two and love them.  I’ve seen the Oceanic palette by Ace Beaute.  Wow.

This is really pretty, @KaitTheKatfish!

This is really pretty, @KaitTheKatfish!

Re: This is really pretty, @KaitTheKatfish!

@curlychiquita I think so too! Smiley Happy Too bad I went to order it a few hours after launch and it was already sold out ;_;

@KaitTheKatfish I waffled a bit too long after I saw your post and found it sold out too.  Smiley Sad  I'm going to keep an eye on it to see if they make another run.  It's so gorgeous!  Thanks for sharing. <3

@tinobiscuits Luckily I'm pretty sure they will! I think the website said they are planning on restocking 4/30. Fingers crosses it happens, especially since they sold so quickly!

New Sugarpill lipstick shades

unnamed.gifunnamed-4.jpgunnamed-1.gifunnamed-2.gifunnamed-3.gifunnamed-5.jpg

Looxi Beauty released a new set of 15 shimmer shadows. Each shade has a unique flip, gorgeous individual swatches on the website... just wanted to share Smiley Happy

smallLooxi.jpg

Launched this morning, the Courtship palette

unnamed copy.pngunnamed (1).jpg

Anyone wanting to try Jeanne Damas new lips can now get them through Violet Grey, LA. Quad and singles. Very exciting! Great store!

ED26B285-B7F3-47A9-AE09-CAD02DD8484F.pngSingles and this quad available

For any lip lovers, Kosas is now up on Sephora! So happy! Beautiful line with excellent shades! Darkroom is my very fav. Gorgeous$ Color swatches are very accurate on site also. If anyone wants swatches of them I have all but Rosewater and Undone tho I have Undone coming. Also, if you order on Kosas site and order a sweatshirt you get the matching lip free! Fun!! BC52691F-6CEF-4CE8-9BDB-5D1EBF7AA153.png

@Sunnysmom  And oh my gosh, their sweatshirts are so cute!

@KaitTheKatfish  They are!! So soft and fun!! I got Undone. It’s darling! Did you get one also?! 🤗

@Sunnysmom   I am very seriously considering it!! I have my eye on Rosewater! ^^ Undone is so pretty as well!

Yup you can’t go wrong with either I don’t  think @KaitTheKatfish .  Both so soft and easy to wear! Get the sweatshirt too! Really cute. Body is boxy shortish and so soft. Cozy. 💋