cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

Formerly known as: Indie brands and other not so talked about makeup brands

A place to discuss new, indie and not so talked about brands. There's a few brands I'd like to know more about but didn't want to start a thread for each so decided to start a thread for all those brands that we don't often hear about.

Tags:

Re: RE: Re: THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

@Brutalitops   Hi there! 🙂 I think these are incredible.. I have been using my "least favorite" color scheme palette and truly LOVE these eyeshadows. I went ahead and swatched the one I've been playing with so you can see it on my skintone... I just feel it's not the most flattering color story on me but I'm still absolutely thrilled to have them all. The shimmer shades are so soft, like silk or something. I did have creasing the first day but that was easily remedied by using an eyeshadow primer afterwards... I'd say almost all shimmers tend to crease on me personally without primer though to be fair. I do feel like the two olive green mattes are pretty similar, personally wish one was a bit lighter for a better gradient. I only use one since they look so similar on my eyes. I love how deep the black is... it's so pigmented! If I'm this impressed with my "least favorite" I know I'm going to be blown away by the rest lol 😄

IMG_20190529_150425.jpgIMG_20190529_150228.jpg

These colours are 🥰❤️ Love them.

@Yuumei Thank you so much! Honestly this was the one I was most intrested in as the colors are so unlike everything else I own and super reminiscent of the melt palette that just launched here on sephora. I'll definitely check them out!

Awesome!!! I also don't have anything like this particular one and that's exactly why I started wearing this one first. My eyes are hazel and I can find each of these shades in my iris... that probably sounds weird hahaha 😄  ... anyway, that's why I said "least favorite" since I kinda "wear" these colors regardless of my daily eyeshadow choices. I do love the colors though... I just tend to wear more pinks than anything 😉

Re: THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

New palette from Nomad cosmetics:

unnamed (4).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

I love the packaging with the arabic script:

NC_PS_MAMEP-3_1024x1024.jpg

And swatches...Nomad Marrakesh palette cross post from ha...

And swatches...Nomad Marrakesh palette cross post from hauls thread

Re: And swatches...Nomad Marrakesh palette cross post from ha...

I just received mine as well - I love all the little details like the coordinates of Marrakesh, Morocco on the back 🙂
Also mine came with a little something they called a glow powder, I'm guessing it's a highlighter of highlighting blush of some sort.

IMG_7602.JPGIMG_7603.JPGIMG_7604.JPG

RE: Re: THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

It’s beautiful!

@Brutalitops oh my gosh I love your username lmao

@KaitTheKatfish ooo this reminds me of ND's tropic palette! 

@infinitebrevity it does! Some of the same very bright summer-y colors

Launching today, the Whalesong palette from Menagerie Cosmetics:

unnamed copy.pngwhalesongpalette__49871.1554096941.jpg

loooove!

loooove!

Tempted to get this one @KaitTheKatfish 👍 I have the other two and love them.  I’ve seen the Oceanic palette by Ace Beaute.  Wow.

This is really pretty, @KaitTheKatfish!

This is really pretty, @KaitTheKatfish!

Re: This is really pretty, @KaitTheKatfish!

@curlychiquita I think so too! 🙂 Too bad I went to order it a few hours after launch and it was already sold out ;_;

@KaitTheKatfish I waffled a bit too long after I saw your post and found it sold out too.  😞  I'm going to keep an eye on it to see if they make another run.  It's so gorgeous!  Thanks for sharing. ❤️

@tinobiscuits Luckily I'm pretty sure they will! I think the website said they are planning on restocking 4/30. Fingers crosses it happens, especially since they sold so quickly!

New Sugarpill lipstick shades

unnamed.gifunnamed-4.jpgunnamed-1.gifunnamed-2.gifunnamed-3.gifunnamed-5.jpg

Looxi Beauty released a new set of 15 shimmer shadows. Each shade has a unique flip, gorgeous individual swatches on the website... just wanted to share 🙂

smallLooxi.jpg

Launched this morning, the Courtship palette

unnamed copy.pngunnamed (1).jpg

1 Reply
testing