Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

THE DECIEM THREAD

Their popularity seems to be growing and with all the their brands why not have a thread dedicated to them!

Brands:

NIOD

Hylamide

The Chemistry Brand

The Ordinary

Stemm

The Fountain

HIF

White Rx

Ab Crew

INHIBITIF
Grow Gorgeous

Abnomaly - launching soon

Esho  - launching soon

Coming

Spoiler
Loopha
HalfTone
WoodPekker
Stencil

COMING SOON/NEWS:

The Ordinary - Foundation - available now

The Ordinary - Vitamin C Suspension 30% in Silicone - available now

The Ordinary - new watercolours foundation - coming soon

The Ordinary - Sun care  - coming soon

Hylamide - Pore Flush - Sept.

NOID - Re: Pigment, Survival - Sept.

CAIS2 - November

Where to Buy

Deciem.com

Sephora - NIOD/Hylamide/Fountain

Beautylish - The Ordinary

ASOS - The Ordinary

Well.ca - Hylamide/HIF/The Ordinary

The Bay - Hylamide/HIF/Fountain/Hand Chemistry/NOID/The Ordinary

Deciem to open US stores

~ Updated: August 19th 2017 ~

Re: THE DECIEM THREAD

I've been using the brand for a few weeks now and I was so confused at first but then I found these three blog posts that really helped so maybe they will help you too:

https://detailorientedbeauty.com/2017/09/19/the-ordinary-how-to-create-a-skincare-routine/

https://detailorientedbeauty.com/2017/06/29/the-ordinary-a-recommended-routine-for-every-skin-type/

https://detailorientedbeauty.com/2017/06/11/the-ordinary-the-complete-27-product-review/

The first post was the most helpful because I had no idea how to use the stuff in a routine and then the recommendations have so far been working well.

I started using The Ordinary products after hearing about it from some YouTubers. As predicted, I moved to their higher end products, Niod, While the Niod products are expensive compared to The Ordinary, they are quite affordable when you compare them to the luxury brands. I'm a product junkie and have tried many brands, from the luxury to more reasonable priced brands. And to be quite honest, I love the Niod products much more. I have the LVCE, CAIS, MMHC, FECC, NEC, HV, Pigment and Survival 0. I love them all except for the MMHC. I don't see much of a difference with it. Will use up the bottle, but probably won't repurchase.

For The Ordinary, I have Buffet, niacinamide, Alpha Aburtin, and Retinol 2%. I haven't noticed much of a change to my skin after a couple of months of using these products. So I switched to the Niod products.

The biggest difference I've noticed in using the NIOD products is that my skin is more balanced, no more oiliness. And it's pump and firm. I might consider giving up my moisturizer in the long term. I have heard some of the reviewers say that they don't need to use a moisturizer anymore because their skin is more balanced and moisturized. I don't use foundation, but a tinted moisturizer with little coverage and my skin is glowing.

Color me impressed. I never really got what the hype for the Ordinary was, but on a whim I ordered the ordinary serum foundation since what I guessed my shade to be was in stock. And wow for $6 i am super impressed. For everyday I only need  low-medium coverage and this foundation is as light weight as a bb cream and really evens out my skin tone. I don't need fancy packaging if it works and honestly I'd rather pay less. 

I would love if they came out with a bb/cc cream! 

IMG_1941.PNG

Their foundations are great for the price, great coverage!! At the end of the day my face wasn't oily at all.

RE: THE DECIEM THREAD

Deciem has just released a whole whack of new products; the Re-pigment Serum, a bunch of new retinol/oids and a Ferulic Acid

Re: RE: THE DECIEM THREAD

Wowza! I'm still trying to get through trying the original Ordinary products. LOL Hope they can keep up with the demand. It's great they're doing variations of formulas for retinols. 

RE: THE DECIEM THREAD

An explanation of Abnomaly

This is intriguing but Brandon has some serious Crazy Eyes going on.  

Hmm...this is kinda cool and fits in quite well with their company ethos. Good way for them to test random product concepts and if it's well received, they can make it permanent. I don't know I'd sign up right off the bat though without more info on the types of products (skincare, hair care, makeup, supplements??). It could be a great box or a box of crap you'd never use!

This is bothering me because I keep reading it as a typo of anomaly. Which maybe is the point, but still.

So basically random products that don't fit with the line of any existing brand?

They have so many products already, I can't imagine what they can come up with...!

RE: THE DECIEM THREAD!!!

Swatch and review had a post about some new Deciem stuff coming [and another new brand - Esho] I'm particularly intrigued by the RePigment serum

Re: RE: THE DECIEM THREAD!!!

While interested with the hyper pigmentation product (and the rest who am I kidding?) $70 is a bit steep for a product I'm assuming I can't return (I order from Beautylish). Can't wait for reviews!

I am very intrigued with this new product.  I definitely could use more help with my hyperpigentation.  I feel like I've tried everything with so so results.  Arbutin, hydroquinine, licorice, Vitamin c, Retinol, etc.  This couldn't hurt that's for sure! 

Thanks. Updated the OP. Smiley Happy

Abnomaly?

I just saw this on IG and it feels so different than their packaging.

Okay I'm still super confused about it all but is Abnomaly a new Deciem line or?

@Mochapj hmmmmmm 

RE: Re: RE: THE DECIEM THREAD!!!

@malday my understanding is it's another line within Deciem. Ive seen quite a few comments speculating that it's skincare for kids... 🤷🏽‍♀️
175 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos16
  • antifrizz-support-180ml.png
  • X-orig-400x400.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2017-06-15 at 4.41.08 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 3.36.41 PM.png
  • 11.JPG
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 9.32.03 AM.png
  • cb644e1b-3861-4ea8-b734-a5f421a9f9ba.jpg