cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Recycle & Rewards

Wouldn’t it be great 

1-To get store-cash back reward points instead of all these tiny samples . It would eliminate so much plastic waste .

2- to be able to bring back empty containers and get reward points? They just need a recycling machine where you dump in your plastic and get points back .

win for Sephora ,become known as an environmentaly friendly brand and increase customer satisfaction .

Re: Recycle & Rewards

Hi!

I think many of us would like to have a recycling program in Sephora. I just started a campaign in Change.org for that. It took me a while to decide to do so and write it down, take a look on it and if you think is worth it, please sign and share. I cannot share the URL due to guidelines and Terms of Use, but you can look for it in the Change platform.

Thanks!!! Wish you the best look (and luck) ;)!

@Shahrsayz years ago they had a promotion (I think it was twice) whereby if you brought some recyclable makeup containers in you got 10% off.  I started saving mine in anticipation b/c at the time I didn't have anything to on hand (I recycle on my own) but haven't seen it since.

You should suggest it here!  I doubt they'll do anything but at least you can say you tried... and who knows, they might do something about it in the future!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/bd-p/Customer_Support

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing