Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

New brand Farmacy - feedback and discussion

So I noticed this new line of skincare products that both Sephora and QVC is carrying. Has anyone here used any of their products or personally heard good/bad things about the brand? I thought about purchasing the lip balm they have just to try the brand out. It appears to be an all natural line (which I can appreciate). Thanks in advance!

Re: New brand Farmacy - feedback and discussion

Spoiler
test

There was live IG chat with Mark and Cayli earlier this evening, it was alot of fun watching them trying out some of the farmacy skin care products and the derma roller she sells. He mentioned there are a few new products set to launch for fall including a new Gel based eye cream extending their honey line which will also include their trademark ingredient Echinacea greenenvy. 

I am so in love with the Farmacy brand.  Sleep Tight is a must for me every single night.  Living in Minnesota during the winter is tough on my skin.  I did a review on six of the Farmacy brand products.  If anyone is interested you can view it here:  

https://youtu.be/Xa9lxPuMMas

I am absolutely in love with the Sleep Tight night balm. Super moisturizing, brightening, and it definitely makes skin appear and feel firmer. 

Just started using the oil and polishing powder cleansers and am loving those as well. The oil one is quite thick and definitely needs to be followed up by another cleansing product to break up the residue. That said, the oil cleanser definitely aids in helping keep winter skin from drying out. The powder does wonders for gentle exfoliating and imparting a glow.

I highly recommend purchasing the try-it kit.   http://www.sephora.com/perennial-picks-skincare-discovery-kit-P408544?skuId=1811835&icid2=products%2...Smiley Tongue

I haven't cracked open the serum or moisturizer yet, but, soon. Very close to finishing up the stuff I'm currently using in those categories.

I would love to hear feedback if or when anyone tried the new green clean balm. I am definately looking forward to it since I am on a skincare kick and seem to be hoarding cleansing products 😁

I bought one during their holiday sale and should be finished my current cleanser next week so I'll be back with some feedback 😉

I recently ordered a few Farmacy products (I've not tried these before).

Today I used the Farmacy Eye Dew.  First impressions - it is nice.  Good texture and hydrating.  It feels a tad "oilier" than my Tata Harper eye cream, but still fine.

Spoiler
My HG daytime eye cream is Tata Harper Restorative Eye cream.  I am not looking for another that is just as good (that would be nice though), but I am looking for a fairly good one that can be in my rotation as an alternative.  Farmacy could be that alternative.  So far so good.

I will try another new Farmacy product tomorrow.

Has anyone used the Farmacy's Brightening gel mask after repackaging? The new one that is packed with two white sheets instead of a white and a blue sheet.

These masks were used to have enough serum in the pack to use for many days. I just opened the repackaged one and after applying the mask when I checked the packet to transfer remaining serum in a little bottle, there was no serum inside. Like not at all.

Not cool huh. 

@fatimamummy i have the newer double-white ones and (up until reading this) loved them largely because they had less serum than my other masks. I've had some bad experiences with overly drippy/messy sheet masks and usually wring them out before putting them on my face.

i don't know why i never thought to transfer the serum into a separate bottle ... duh!! thank you for the tip. Smiley Happy now i'm wishing my farmacy masks were the old white-blue kind..

It means it wasn't an odd one out mask with less serum. I do have an unopened box in previous packaging so I will treasure it lol. Wish I had stocked more before repackaging though. 

Transferring serum to a bottle isn't solely my idea . My BTers do it so I can't take credit of creativity 😉

You too do it next time you get a dripping sheet or gel mask or multiple foils of same product @whitepolkydots why waste a single drop 😀

Just saw on IG that Farmacy has a new product out (available on their website ATM) called Green Clean

Looks to be a solid cleansing balm.  I'm excited to check this out once it comes to Sephora and see how it might compare to Clinique TTDO balm.

@ShannonAlexis I tried the DS of the Honey Potion last night.

This is an interesting product.  You massage it into your skin for 2 minutes to get it to heat up, and then you leave it on to soak in the humectant properties of the honey.

The 'heat' of the product was slightly tingly, though I didn't mind it.  I've used raw honey on my face on its own before, and I appreciate how this product makes it easier to use than plain raw honey (which, when heated by your body temperature will drip all over your face).  I left it on for nearly 20 minutes and it stayed exactly where I put it.

When I washed it off, I was surprised by how little of the product was actually left on my skin.  A lot of it had soaked in!  Once rinsed off, my skin felt plumped, soft and well hydrated.

Strangely enough when I awoke this morning, my face felt tight and slightly dehydrated.  I'm not sure if that should be attributed to the Honey Potion, or our up and down weather, so I'll be giving it a few more tries.

For the time being I am cautiously optimistic about this product.

Has anyone tried the Honey Potion hydrating mask? 

(calling @Mochapj )

I haven't (but I want to!)

It isn't available in Canada yet Smiley Sad

Will ping you back on it once I get some Smiley Wink

I've been meaning to try their eye cream! Maybe those of you who have used it can chime in - I have seen comments about dewy and plumping, but what about dark circles? 

I have also tried their lip bloom, and while it smells nice, I didn't find it especially moisturizing in comparison to other products, but my lips are BAD!

I have been using their eye cream for almost a month now.

While I personally don't think I see a difference in the dark circles, the number of people who keep telling me I look 'well rested' or 'fresh faced' means it must be doing something for mine Smiley Happy

Seeing your pics is the reason why I want to try it! It's definitely doing something! Smiley Happy

Ditto !

I have the Strawberry Basil Lip Bloom and really love it it! It smells great and is very moisturizing...I do hope they eventually put it in a tube though. I'm not a fan of lip balms in tins because they can be messy.

I also have a 3 pack of the face masks but haven't tried one yet! I'll do it tomorrow and let you know!

I agree too! I do end up having to wipe it on my makeup bag or car seat. (ew.) 

60 Replies
Conversation Stats