Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Milk Makeup Thread!

Since Milk Makeup is becoming more popular why not make a thread for upcoming launches and our favourites and hate its

Re: Milk Makeup Thread!

Has anyone found a way to make the push button component of the sunshine skin tint work?  I bought this (yes, even after reading reviews) I was sure that I'd luck out and the formula sounded right up my ally.  Alas, I've pushed this button 1200 times.  Actually.  I counted.  And nothing is coming out.  I can spy a little air bubble in the top of the product that hasn't moved/changed either.  

I feel like I've loved several Milk products, but this is the second big fail for me.  During the summer sale I bought a mini of the bronzer, love the colour and formula, however once I tried to turn it up... it doesn't work.  The product just stays in the same place while I turn the bottom.  This has effectively made the bronzer unusable for me.  

@TeamBIC any idea if Milk Makeup has a brand rep on BIC who could help? I want to love their products... I just can't seem to work them?  I take full responsibility for not loving the marker lip stain lol, but the bronzer and skin tint... am I doing something wrong here?

Hai!

For those of you who have the full sized lip + cheek sticks, how long have you had it for and do you find the product drying out over time? Did you ever finish a full size? If so, how long did it take?

I can't decide if I should go for the full size or travel size. I know the full size is a better value, but i'm worried it'll take me forever to finish before it dries out or goes bad.

thanks!

following as I'm curious as well!

following as I'm curious as well!

7A82DA8E-CE1C-4C33-ABB5-17D24590A36B.png

anyone try the new lipsticks ? Have my eye on a few but they’re not in store yet 

Someone was saying they use the MILK MAKEUP - Matcha Tonerddifferently then as directed. How does everyone use it?

I am LOVING the MILK tattoo stamps that they have released! I just recently bought the star tattoo stamp that I love to wear in cute little places like behind the ear or on my wrist (and when I am feeling bold right next to my eye) and today I found out that they have a limited edition astrology signs stamp collection!! I ordered the Libra for myself and Capricorn for my daughter to have fun with! 

A long long time ago the Sephora brand actually had a line of these tattoo stamp pens, my favorite one being a little anchor stamp that I still have to this day but has unfortunately dried out 😞 I wish that they would bring back the anchor stamp so badly!

MILK Tattoo Stamps.JPG

Milk Makeup x Wu-Tang Clan Collab - Looks like they are $55 each4ie0cgpsgxv11.jpgWu-Lip-Color-Chi-800x1100.pngWu-Lip-Color-Set-Open1-800x1100.png

Milk Makeup Thread!

25% off MILK sitewide today!!!!

Milk Makeup Thread!

I ordered a couple things from Milk's website so that I could get a free gift of a little card holder with some mini lipsticks. Unfortunately the lipsticks opened in transit and got marks all over the inside of the card holder. It's plastic so I hope they will just wipe off maybe with some makeup remover. Bummer though! I'm excited to try the lipsticks.

@enska, I hate when that happens!   I hope your lipsticks and card holder are still usable!

RE: Milk Makeup Thread!

Look what’s coming! A watermelon brightening serum stick! Dropping April 3rd at Sephora - I’m definitely interested I really like their stick skincare

Does anyone have the Luminous Blur Stick? Is it as good as what the reviews on Sephora and Influenster say? I get that some of the reviewers got it for free so they might write a good review.. but i've been holding back on pulling the trigger on buying it still.

If you've used it, do you prefer it just on your t-zone or areas with large pores or you use it all over?

THANKS!

I have it and used it twice with mixed feelings.  I am not sure it did a whole lot.  I decided to put it in my drawer for summer days when I don't really want to wear make up.  I'll give it another go - perhaps a tan is what's required to really use it.

I just picked it up and I do use it all over. I love it!...

I just picked it up and I do use it all over. I love it! In fact, I just discovered Milk Makeup and am a huge fan of the line, the versatility, and the overall concept...Vegan, cruelty free, etc. I am really excited to use the Matcha Toner and Matcha Cleanser! My first Milk Haul was a doozy!

Is anyone picking up the A-team set? If it didn't already have some of them I'd deff go for it - I do think the glitter stick in techno looks really fun!

@Via1999 I'm intrigued by MILK Lip Color in "Low Key."  Does anyone have a swatch?  🙂

I love the Milk Holographic Sticks. They're so easy to use for a pretty glow. 

However, I hated the oil lip stain, mostly because the terrible rollerball applicator released too much or not enough product. To this day, in more than a decade of shopping at Sephora, that's the only product I ever returned because I hated it so much.

RE: Re: Milk Makeup Thread!

I was told they’re actually changing the mini packaging FYI. Got the news right from them. The mini is Sephora exclusive.
Anonymous Insider

RE: Milk Makeup Thread!

I love the eye pigments. I use them all the time as liners. They add an extra pop of color and sparkle.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • 4ie0cgpsgxv11.jpg
  • Wu-Lip-Color-Chi-800x1100.png
  • Wu-Lip-Color-Set-Open1-800x1100.png
  • MILK Tattoo Stamps.JPG
  • 7A82DA8E-CE1C-4C33-ABB5-17D24590A36B.png
testing