Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

I've searched high and low and haven't found a dedicated Jo Malone thread, but knowing how many of us enjoy JM products I though it'd be nice to have a place where we can share upcoming news and our favorites.

My all time favorite is Blue Agava and Cacao, followed by Peony Blush Suede.

I just picked up Basil and Neroli, which to my nose is a dead ringer for Bobbi Brown Beach! As I love Beach, I think this fragrance is going to be a new fave come the spring. It is different enough from Lime, Basil, Mandarin to justify owning both in my collection. Basil and Neroli emphasizes the Neroli while LBM is heavy on the basil and lime, which give it a more herbal edge.

EDIT: Updated Jo Malone and Jo Loves perfume collection (100ml, 50ml, 30ml, dry body oils):

E5A3283C-FBA9-4302-814B-5934FDD8BAF6.jpeg

Re: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

Sounds wonderful I LOVE the way its described  so real I want to get there and believe such place exist ..

e dwddwd

I whish..but financially strapped and the bad weather destroyed in Quebec Montreal..blocked all the God vibes of spring . I am open but need a little brake 

Spring Blossoms 2023 offerings are reissues with the cylindrical/round packaging. Only Waterlily is a “newer” reissue, the others have been done to death 🤨 Available now directly through JM and other retailers.

F6FE46ED-CC4E-44D0-86B0-D942B9151037.jpeg

While I don’t need more fragrances and these reissues keep me from bringing more home, I would loooove to see a new scent from Jo Malone. Even if it’s not a scent profile that would appeal to me or wear well on me, some newness would be nice @LCResz. Maybe with the next collection or release? 🤞🏼 

@itsfi Couldn’t agree with you more! JM used to bring us fantastic holiday offerings, but now we are lucky if their summer offerings bring anything different. Last year’s Wild Swimming was okay, but enough already with the re-re-re-repackaging, unless they bring back Vetyver 😍

JM has released some of its most popular scents as intense. Jasmine Sambac & Marigold and Scarlet Poppy at an intense strength, yes please!

518B6952-C077-4573-BD8F-9209F0C36780.jpegB424E70F-A3D2-49E3-BF54-C0230D8425FF.jpegDF99239F-F696-4395-AA8B-4040BD404A70.jpeg

@LCResz @curlychiquita - I believe these scents are already the Intense line - typically the black bottles, with exception of Scarlet Poppy which was a red bottle. These are are just rereleased in new bottles, which I really like! 

I love my Jasmine Sambac & Marigold, @LCResz! I don't think I can use it up in time to justify buying the intense 🙁

I would love Scarlet Poppy intensifies @LCResz! ♥️ Will have to call my local shop to see if/when they will have these. Happy New Year! 

Looks like JM and Sephora are already gearing up for Valentines! Rereleases of this year’s earlier rose collection available now in time for the fragrance sale!

36FB21E5-4EC5-42D5-A919-276F9A49DEF8.jpeg

Sadly there haven’t been any new colognes since with Wild Swimming summer LE collection, but this holiday season brings us three reissues in very different packaging:

DA47EBC2-FCB8-46BE-8DC1-9A55FAB891AE.png
My favorite of the reissues, it’s classic and easy to layer. The top is adorable, but I’m not sure I love a spherical top on the traditional rectangular bottle 🤔

55CFC1FA-44BD-409E-A1D9-1B16FF927C9A.jpeg

The usual holiday scent returns, with a white top and slightly frosty bottle to make it every so slightly different from the usual JM bottle.

6E575B12-CA89-4C8A-B8F4-FED9EE7B134F.jpeg

Then there’s White Moss & Snow Drop, which is a total departure from JM’s packaging, as it is a spherical bottle with the expected top, albeit in white instead of silver.

@LCResz, I’m a little bummed there’s no new fragrances for the holiday season; at the same time I appreciate that I won’t be tempted to pick up another perfume. I agree about the package design of Midnight Muse & Amber. The disco ball 🪩 like top is cute. 

Reorganized my JM collection today, and I’m thinking I may need bigger furniture 🤔

A221664E-5483-400D-B260-7D02F8FF9A6A.jpeg

B0EF5138-0E5E-43EA-A278-A943FCAA1C05.jpeg

13224EED-B825-472A-8504-F529E4519158.jpeg

070EE2D4-6B47-4494-A6E2-B1496EA5FA03.jpeg

89DFAFBB-D5A9-4087-BFA1-F6D4090E83C7.jpeg

BEB59EA7-430D-42EC-959F-D9112C8C6AA3.jpeg

Wow, that’s an amazing collection @LCResz Thanks for sharing.

I really like the simplicity of this brand’s fragrances - they just smell great, not to mention their names are mostly what you expect to smell! 

@LCResz!! Thank you for the eye candy! 😍 Your Jo Malone collection is exquisite. Looking at your photos felt like I was walking through Jo Malone exhibit or library. Beautiful.

@itsfi Thank you! It’s weird to think that the fragrance that started this whole adventure, Vetyver, is long discontinued yet I remain ever loyal. With the Archive Collection I remain hopeful that Vetyver and Bitter Orange & Chocolate will come back to me! 🤞🙏

@LCResz, keeping my fingers crossed for you as well. Good news is that JM does bring back discontinued scents. My favorite has been Blue Agave & Cacao; it was discontinued for a while and then they brought it back online; not the entire line but the fragrance at least. 

@LCResz everything is so aesthetically pleasing 👍💕

@Skunk12puzzola  I play with my collection the way I used to play with dolls, gotta group things in ways that tell a story! I’ve been collecting for a while now, don’t know if I can pick up any more without getting rid of others, it’s a tough call!

@LCResz I kinda do the same with my lippies and lip balms, I collect them, and I put them like they are little soldiers on my vanity 😂💄

3 Replies
testing