cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

Formerly known as: Indie brands and other not so talked about makeup brands

A place to discuss new, indie and not so talked about brands. There's a few brands I'd like to know more about but didn't want to start a thread for each so decided to start a thread for all those brands that we don't often hear about.

Tags:

Re: THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

Sugarpill x Little Twin Stars eye shadow palette swatches

Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 5.27.57 PM.png

@veronika23 I’m trying to be good and cut down on buying palettes, but I am really loving this whole set (though I’m not sure I would wear the blue liquid lip!)

@PrettyPaintyou can always mix the blue with others... Maybe it would make a nice color mixed with the pink 😉

@veronika23 Good point! Hadn’t thought of that! Maybe it would make a violet color? 

That's what I'm thinking @PrettyPaint 🙂 You could possibly do a nice type of ombre with it too!

@PrettyPaint  everywhere, darling. Everywhere!!!! LOLOL !!! 

Haha! @mermadelove Are you going to get it? 🙂 

I truly cannot right now @PrettyPaint  I'll just have to hope it doesn't sell out immediately!!!

@mermadelove Yeah I’m hoping it stays in stock for a while at beautylish! 

@veronika23 These swatches are making me regret my ABH purchases now!!!!

New Melt Cosmetics lipsticks - coming soon

Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 7.36.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-29 at 7.36.44 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-29 at 7.36.54 AM.png

Sugarpill x Little Twin Starts - Feb 1st on their site and Beautylish - 10AM PST! (Not 100% sure if that release time applies to Beautylish too)

I think I'm getting the whole collection 😄

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 12.47.57 PM.png

@veronika23  I love this set. Wish I could get just the makeup bag though, which you cannot without the entire collection. Too bad cuz I ended up getting way more practical stuff today so I cannot spend that again in three days!!!! 😞

yeah it's too bad they aren't selling it separately.  I really want it too so I'm considering buying all this collection... eeepppp @mermadelove

Sugarpill x Little Twin Stars - Feb 1ST at 10am PST on their website & online at Beautylish

Screen Shot 2018-01-27 at 6.07.28 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-27 at 6.08.15 PM.png

It’s so cute, must resist. 

OMG!!!! I used to LOVE little twin stars!!!! But since I always went for HK first, I totally forgot about theme until I saw this post!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!! ❤️ 

This is so nostalgic for me that I may have to pear back on the FESTIVAL collection to get some of this......

The new Spectrum Collection brush set and brush are available now

0857733b-1252-4490-b714-5f72310a709f.jpg14de6493-4c11-4ad8-a103-3683e81b9cce.jpg2ebc9cb4-7240-4585-9997-c508a0895144.jpg

If anyone is familiar with LOOXI Beauty, the Doll Haus Collection just launched today 🙂

1,033 Replies
testing