Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

If you are a fan obsessed or just a beauty lover curious about Diptyque, come on over! I thought this would be a fun place to share your thoughts, collections, decorating ideas, questions about the fabulous world of Diptyque.

I started out with one candle, the Beverly Hills candle-which is so fabulous-I'll post a picture of it tomorrow-thinking I was crazy to buy a $70 candle. Yes, it's crazy-crazy good! I've since collected 2 or 3 more and purchased a perfume. This week I got my first body care item, the satin body oil. I really love everything from Diptyque.

So let's discuss 🙂 One question I have is how do you get the inside cleaned out so you can use the jars for pretty collections like I see a lot of on social media?

Re: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

I do not have the Meteorites, but I am not really in love with florals...so probably not the best purchase for me. Thanks for your help (and my wallet thanks you, too!)!

I agree! It's floral, powdery, I smell the violet more than the rose.

Yep totally agree the violet is more prominent. They have great spicy and fruity scents if you wait until you are ready, try one of those...

Oh those sound great - I definitely prefer fruity (or spicy, during the fall) to floral. Thanks for the input!

I agree with Sungelly...try getting a GWP..and I have an SA at Nordstrom Chicago store who can help you pre-order for their trend show which is February 28 so you would not have to wait too long..

Wait until a GWP? Barneys is coming up, that's $200 buy in. And I think Nordstrom is having their trend show soon and will most likely have a GWP. It's much easier to justify the $65 purchase when you add it to a GWP buy in.

I've definitely considered this approach but am afraid of Rosa Viola going out stock since it's LE 😞 

You can preorder and reserve your stuff at Barneys, but like I said that's $200 buy in. So if you just want the candle, it's probably not worth it.

Beautyhabit has it in stock

http://www.beautyhabit.com/diptyque_rosaviola.html

there's a GWP

"ROSAVIOLA" you get a mini Roses and a sample of Eau Rose

and also there's $10 off $50 with code "10gift" or $20 off $100 with code "20gift"

Sungelly is a class A enabler LOL ..I want to get a back up of Rosaviola and his seems like such a good deal!

😛 you are too! lol I would've never order from NM if it wasn't for your Guerlain SA.

Haha true 🙂

Awesome! Thank you 🙂 

I don't think I can muster spending that much on a candle, no matter how poor my will power is... It's the principle, dang it! (sorry, I think I was supposed to encourage you haha)

I appreciate your sentiment as the angel on my right shoulder is still telling me no lol. 

Oh I've never heard of Aritizia? Please share more! Sounds interesting!

I must admit I got a diptyque addiction. My only poc to buy is Nordstrom Calgary/Vancouver and I loved everything I got. Thanks  to you all, I got to know a lot from the discussion here. Now I love the body scrub I want to order at some point once I finish the mini's 🙂

I think the body products are fabulous! I have the satin body oil. But I, hoping to get the hand wash and body creme next...

The hand wash is really nice. It has a very strong scent (not unpleasant though) and the tiniest amount foams up a ton. I think mine lasted 4-5 months on my bathroom sink and usually I go through a container of soap a month. 

Diptyque direct is doing a promo: a free skincare travel set (automatically added to bag) with any face & body care purchase. I can't make out the items in the set though.

Spoiler
Screenshot_2016-02-18-17-48-54.png

This looked like a really good deal, and I was going to put in my $50 order until I found out that the cheapest shipping cost (UPS Ground) to my California zipcode was going to be $14.02.

Thanks, but no thanks, DiptyqueParisdotcom.

I love ya, but your shipping costs are kah-ray-zee expensive.

P.S. It looks like they ship out of Manhattan, NY, so if you live closer, your shipping costs may be lower. I would hope so, anyways.

It's free shipping for $75+ orders, fyi 🙂

812 Replies
testing