cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Cover Fx Love!

cover fx.jpg

So I tried to look for but did not find a thread dedicated to Cover FX.

Anyone on here love this brand? I feel like this brand is not talked about much but has some real gems, and the products are supposedly good for you, or at least sensitive-skin friendly. 

Since so many other brands have a thread dedicated to them, I figured I'd make one for Cove FX. 😃

I personally love the Illuminating Powder: I've had the smaller size for forever and it's still going strong. I know a lot of you love the illuminating drops.

Re: Cover Fx Love!

@veronika23 no worries! thank you anyway! ❤️

@unfungirlif I find a sample of a more matte finish I'll let you know! 🙂

Maybe someone else can help out with this?

that would be great @veronika23! i don't wear super matte foundation, but i typically wear TF born this way or NARS velvet matte, so a more matte finish would be preferred. i will post a request!  thanks so much 🙂

@unfungirl  cool cool 🙂  yeah anything but what I have at the moment lol... it's very luminous so you wouldn't really see the effect.

@Tamara76 hooked me up! thanks @veronika23 ❤️

@unfungirl  hahahaha I just looked at your tag (my email brings me right to it)... didn't see the post above when I commented. LOL.  😄 😄 😄

Awesome!

i do that all the time @veronika23 😉

Oh good to know I'm not the only one @unfungirl 😄

@veronika23 You need more holo in your life 😄 Thanks for the swatches! You really are the holo/mermaid queen! ❤

@pixiedust2  yes I do need more holo 😄

Thanks for the swatches @veronika23! As I have the KVD, the new Becca (maybe a bit close??), and Pat McGrath I don't feel as bad skipping this one. Does it make your face itch like Candace's did? That's what originally shied me away from it.

@niki172no it doesn't make my face itch. Maybe when it comes out in store you can pick up a sample and try for yourself? Best way to know for sure 🙂 I don't think they are LE I just didn't want to wait 😄

Thank you for detailed review and comparison swatches @veronika23 These are super helpful.

Oh good! Thanks @fatimamummy  🙂

Thanks @veronika23 !!!! Fun swatches! Of course my fav is Pat McGrath. The one I don't own! Hmmmmm.....

@Randell  she is re-releasing skin fetish 003 this Friday March 3rd exclusively to her site. The lip kits will be released again too on March 13th. 🙂

OMG!  It is so beautiful!  I think mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow and I totally cannot wait!

index.jpg

O! M! G!  V, I'm in Highlighter Heaven....Image result for rainbow gif

I MUST GET THIS!  Thanks so, so much for the various comparison swatches!  This is super helpful Heart

OMG @ZombieMetroAnt I love that gif!!!!

Great swatch comparisons @veronika23 🙂 This is one of my favorite CoverFX products so far. They sure know how to make quality liquid luminizers 🙂

@trishavtyes definitely a fav for me too and yes I have to agree with you they do make a good quality highlight! 🙂

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 6.29.53 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 1.26.56 PM.png
  • cover fx.jpg
  • IMG_0106.PNG
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 11.58.11 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 2.25.04 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 9.24.41 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 10.22.33 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 7.39.04 PM.png