Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Any ColourPop Fans Here?

Hi! I haven't seen a current thread about CP and was wondering if there were any fans here! I know its not High End, but the quality is great and I love my growing collection and would love to see anyone elses Smiley Happy 

Re: Any ColourPop Fans Here?

Hi, Nik6543!

ColourPop has definitely got some love here in BT!

Just doing a search on the brand in the search bar offers up tons of threads where users have discussed their eyeshadows, blushes, lipsticks, liquid lipsticks, and more!

http://community.sephora.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=labels&q=colourpop

Yes I did look, but they were all "older" and scattered around and didnt know if I should re-bump an old thread. Is there a current thread you know of where people discuss CP? 

I've seen CP mentioned as of late in the liquid lipstick thread.

Yea that's super old news lol. That's why I was surprised there isn't a more current one Smiley Happy

In true CP fashion a new line sneak peak is out on IG

These colors are really pretty.  I already have this on a list to purchase. This is one hyped up company that is worth the hype.

Did you get anything from the fall line? Mine is supposed to be here Saturday. I got everything, but passed on the blushes and most of the Lippie Stix Pencils. Im so excited to add to add them to my collection. 

Not yet. I'm actually on the site now. I feel kinda dumb because I can't find the fall colors.  Am I missing something??

They are under the Fall 2015 on the front page. It's in small font Smiley Happy There are 6 Lippie Stixs w/pencils, 2 blushes & 10 Eyeshadows Smiley Happy

Thank you! I'm getting an order in, the Kathleen Lights quad and some shades from the fall collection.

Im a sucker and got most of the fall collection. I cant wait to get it! It supposed to be here Saturday Smiley Happy 

Stereo is out of stock. Which means that there will need to be another when it comes back. 

Hopefully it will come soon! They are pretty good with restocking Smiley Happy

I want to buy some of those just for the names (As If, Baby T, 90210)!

I will buy them all for the names Smiley Tongue I love fall, so the colors too BUT anything 90s Im buying it lol!

Spoiler

This is my collection so far 

I love how you're storing them! Where do you buy magnets to put at the bottom of the colourpop cases?

Thanks! I cant take all the credit a lot of people store their CP this way. I got a magnetic dry erase board at Walmart for about $10, a pencil holder from OfficeMax for a few dollars and any Rare Earth Magnets will do (the brand doesn't matter) I got some at Home Depot (they actually cost the most). I forget the price, but it was like $4 for a dozen. 

Awesome storage. I do the same thing but with some of my other stuff but my board might be half of that. All my CP (what I own and want anyway haha) will definitely need a board this size. Magnets are expensive right? Grrr. I tried magnet tape but it usually doesn't stick very well.

I thought this posted earlier but didn't. My phone is always signing me out. I get the magnets for $4+ tax at Home Depot. I probably can and should find a better deal online. These are the ones I get. The tape never works well but any rare earth ones are really strong. 

Oh cool! All the one's I've found at my HD are much bigger and thicker. I might try to find them online. Thanks!

Love! I just ordered GRUNGE lippie! 

Even though they were not all my colors I got them all. I had to! I did get the Oh Snap Lippie Stix Pencil since its a bit darker then the Lippie Stix, they are really bringing back old school lol! I was a teen in the late 90s so this collection speaks to me Smiley Happy 

986 Replies