Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

bondiboost intensive spray vs procapil hair tonic

i’ve been using the bondiboost intensive spray along with their shampoo and conditioner to try to grow my hair out and i came across their procapil hair tonic. it seems to have pretty much the same purpose and i can’t find anything online about the differences between the two sprays, whats the difference and which should i be using if i want to achieve longer hair?

Re: bondiboost intensive spray vs procapil hair tonic

@makayla11703 i've been using the Intensive spray, and have just purchased the Procapil. i was unsure of the difference at first, but based on reviews and my personal experience, they seem to have slightly different purpose. The Intensive Spray has given me a lot more volume and fullness at the part of my hair, and it's noticeably different i would say. i have also noticed a lot less shedding when i brush my hair. the Procapil has ingredients that are designed to stimulate new growth. if you are looking to strengthen your existing hair and prevent shedding/promote a health scalp, the Intensive may be more what youre looking for. if you want to regrow hair in thinner spots, the Procapil might be more up your alley. this is just my personal experience, combined with an analysis of the ingredients in both! i personally will be using both together, but you might not need that Procapil if you're happy with the amount of hair you have, but not the length

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing