Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

airwrap

Hi, I own the dyson airwrap and my hair is thin and fine. No matter what I do, my curls will not hold. It also makes my hair look very windswept and messy. Yes, my hair is damp when I use it, and I hold it and cool shot it. I follow the directions exactly. Can anyone recommend a prestyling product to help my hair hold a curl. I've tried every type of hair spray.  

Re: airwrap

@HouseOfLemons 

This has been on my mind for a while. The last thing I want to do is curl my hair for the first time with it and then last 30 minutes. I love it as a dryer and straightener!

I was waiting on a Deva Curl product DevaCurl ULTRA DEFINING GEL Strong Hold No-Crunch Styler 12 oz/ 355 mL but there's a caveat.

If you have long hair then you need the 1.2 and/or 1.6 curling long barrel attachments, as the ones that come with the "complete kit" won't hold your curl. dyson Long Barrel Attachment 

I can't buy yet another attachment. No way. I am cutting my hair. That's what I will do.

There's only so much dough I can drop on this. 🔜✂️🔜✂️🔜✂️🔜✂️

If you have long hair, get the attachment. Or cut your hair. ✂️✂️🏂

I apologize for being annoyed. For being a complete set, it should be complete - for short to long hair. One for short hair, one for long, etc etc. 

Be well and have a nice holiday!

V21988🛀

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing