Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Which Salt Scrub is better?

My hair is desperately in need of a start from scratch refresh. AKA highly clarified to the point of it being stripped but I promise I’ll follow up with a good mask. I was thinking of trying out a salt scrub but am unsure which one to purchase. The ACV one or the Christopher Robin Sea Salt. I’m leaning more towards Christopher Robin for price alone. But I also want a product that works.

Re: Which Salt Scrub is better?

@jenbird OUAI Cleansing Scalp & Body Sugar Scrub 8.8 oz/ 250 gleft my scalp so refreshed after just one use, and the scent is so amazing!

@jenbird  I definitely prefer the CHRISTOPHE ROBIN - Purifying Scalp Scrub with Sea Salt

@jenbird , the Christopher Robin is really nice! I also like the OUAI Cleansing Scalp & Body Sugar Scrub 8.8 oz/ 250 g. I think the Oaui granule sizes are smaller so the Christopher Robin maybe gives a bit of a more intense exfoliation. The Ouai has probiotics so it's a bit more nourishing IMO, but it also has a slight scent. I use a scrub like these about once a month and then weekly use something like the Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL or the Amika shampoo one below (although I haven't used this). But this is after using a scrub once a week for a while to reset my scalp from terrible winter and hard water and lightening my hair. I've never tried the ACV scrub, because I'm worried itll smell too much like apple cider vinegar. Good luck, hope you find something that works.

check out one of our faves!

AMIKA - Reset Exfoliating Jelly Shampoo

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing