Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Together Beauty Haircare Gratis Box

I was lucky enough to receive a beautiful gratis box from @TeamBIC that featured four products from the new line of hair care products from Together Beauty! I will be doing full reviews for each product after I really get a chance to test them out over a long period of continual use, but I wanted to share a few initial thoughts and impressions with you guys since this is a new brand launching exclusively through Sephora!

The Together Beauty line is the product of Soho salon owner and hairstylist Sam Brocato. To be honest, I had never heard of him. I did read up on his salon and vision for this line, and I was really impressed by his commitment to clean ingredients and the eco-friendly practices in his physical salon location. He's trying to do some good things here. He is also very into aromatherapy, which I LOVE because I adore lovely smells. However, I also know that many people have fragrance sensitivities. So even though these are natural fragrances, some items like the hair oil have a VERY strong scent.

together2.jpg

Products Included:

TOGETHER BEAUTY - Love Lather Moisture Shampoo

TOGETHER BEAUTY - Whatever Wherever Leave-In Conditioner

TOGETHER BEAUTY - Crown + Glory Smoothing Mask

TOGETHER BEAUTY - Flower Supply Hair Oil

• Love Lather Moisture Shampoo- I LOVE the smell of this shampoo! It smells heavily of coconut, which is a scent I adore in any form. Although it does lather, it does not lather as much as the name might imply. I would definitely categorize this as a rich, moisturizing shampoo. I have thick, coarse hair that is prone to dryness, so this seems to be just the right speed for me. Not sure if it would be too heavy for those with thin, fine hair?
  • Whatever Wherever Leave In Conditioner- This is already one of my favorite things, partly due to the fact that this product shares that same delicious coconut scent as the shampoo. I use a leave-in conditioner on a daily basis to help tame and moisturize, and this one is really luxurious. I am amazed at how little product it takes for my long hair. Looking forward to seeing how long this bottle lasts, because I think I can really get some mileage out of it.
  • Crown + Glory The Masque- My hair loves any kind of conditioner it can get, so I love doing hair masks a couple times a week. This one is really thick and rich and sure left my hair feeling silky after the first use. I'm interested to see if I see any major results over extended use versus the other masks I have used recently. I have to say, I already know I would like this product better if it had the same coconut scent as the shampoo. As it is, it has a sort of fruity powder-y floral combination of scents that tends to linger for awhile. While I certainly do not dislike the scent and it will not dissuade me from using it, I would have preferred the coconut smell lingering.
  • Flower Supply Hair & Body Oil- I love oils, so I am super happy to try out this blend of argan and jojoba multi-purpose oil! The texture of this oil is super lightweight and absorbs rapidly into the skin. One of the things I love about this oil is the strong scent of lavender, which is another one of my favorite fragrances. However, I realize that my love of lavender is not shared by all, and is a very common sensitivity for many. If you have any sensitivity to lavender, I'm afraid this might not work for you. Otherwise, it's fantastic.

I hope this might encourage some of you to take a look at some of these products, or just make you aware of the brand. Even though I'm more of a skin care junkie than a hair care junkie, I was *really* impressed by these products and the concept behind them. Having tried these four products, I have to say that I'm really excited to check out some other stuff from Together Beauty. They definitely got me hooked on that leave in conditioner!

Re: Together Beauty Haircare Gratis Box

@JennRen44congrats!!!

So happy for you, @JennRen44!

@JennRen44  Congrats on your gratis and thanks for your first impressions.

@JennRen44  congratulations!!

Yay congrats @JennRen44 This line is very intriguing and I'm excited to hear the thoughts of a real person.  Congrats on the gratis! 

Congrats @JennRen44 ! I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

congrats @JennRen44 - glad to get some reviews on this new brand!

congrats! I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

@JennRen44 Congratulations on receiving this gratis. 

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 38 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
  • together2.jpg
testing