Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Straight Hair Goals 101

How to achieve the perfect straight hair?...Maybe I do not have the answer for that question, however, if we have the right tool we can make wonders and I am more than willing to share tips with all my beauty insiders!! IMG_1119.JPG

First, my hair is naturally wavy ( check my previous post) and also very, very long (you can tell). I try to avoid as much chemicals and heat on my hair as possible, meaning for the most part I let it hair dry after I washed. Then I like to use a heat protector (any heat protector is fine) and then I start straighten my hair with the hair tool ghd platinum.!

IMG_2082.JPG

The thing I like the most about this hair tool is the fact that do not burn, break or damage my hair for the most part. It is also the perfect side. 

Let me know how and what tips would you like to share with me? How do you achieve your perfect straight hair?

Love,

Deborah

Re: Straight Hair Goals 101

@debvazquezortiz Oh my goodness your hair is BEAUTIFUL! I wish I had thicker and longer hair 😞

Right now I just blowdry my hair upside down, then when it's mostly dry I get back upright and use a round brush to smooth is out.  It literally takes me a total of 5 minutes and it ends up looking like the photo found below (aka the same pic as my profile/avatar)

I also have a straightener but I've found that my hair looks VERY flat and almost kinda bad in a way when compared to just blow drying.  My favorite heat protectant is the Hot Toddy by Drybar 🙂 I love it!

selfie.jpg

Re: Straight Hair Goals 101

@sabrinas love it!!! I do like Drybar too!! Your hair is gorgeous and I  wish I can straight my hair in just 5 min. It literally takes me 45min to 1 hour. No kidding!! I rarely straight my hair but when I do I like to have volume by adding a bit of coconut oil to my roots. 🙂

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos3
  • IMG_1119.JPG
  • IMG_2082.JPG
  • selfie.jpg
testing