cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Reviews needed for briogeo

Hi

can i have reviews for briogeo shampoo and conditioner?

i recently got it and used just once but i feel like they made my hair rough after the wash.

Does it get better or no?

#briogeoshampoo

Re: Reviews needed for briogeo

I got the banana superfood shampoo and conditioner about a month back, at first it made my hair SUPER soft but after a couple of washes (I wash my hair about once a week) it started to get dryer, more easily tangled and my scalp started to hurt, probably over stripping my scalp. I’ve tried samples of other things which worked alright for my hair, but I feel most samples aren’t big enough to truly try out hair products since they usually start to change your hair a couple of uses in, just like some skin care. For reference I have thin, straight non dyed hair

I tried samples of the volumizing shampoo and charcoal shampoo. Neither really cleaned my hair. I have tried three of their masks:  Don't Dispair, avocado, and honey (the one in the bear-shaped container). I liked Don't Dispair best. The other two were just ok.

@mahnooraq I think it just depends on your hair. Personally, I've never had good luck with Briogeo and I've tried a couple different lines of theirs. I'm just never left with soft, nourished hair. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing