Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Pink Dyson Airwrap!

HELP!! Why has the pink dyson airwrap disappeared from the website right before the sale☹️

Re: Pink Dyson Airwrap!

The new rosegold doesn't even show up on the Dyson page for me. Curious, are you in Canada also? Because when I checked on the US site, it shows as available. So I wonder if that's just something happening to us in Canada. 

i am in canada! i ended up getting one on the first day of the sale when i happened to check if it was back, an employee instore told me it was crashing their website so sephora removed the item 

@Rebecca4781 try again, I see it as available 

Had mine in my cart, and then it showed “out of stock” and it got removed from my cart 😞

@jsnapped Sadly those are hot ticket items and the code went live before 9 pm pst. Hopefully they restock or you can get it in store. 

@Rebecca4781 @I see it available on my end. 

Dyson Limited Edition Dyson Airwrap™ Multi-styler Complete Long in Ceramic Pink and Rose Gold 

Are you in canada by chance? It shows up in similar items if i click the limited edition hair dryer, but not by search. Says it’s only available for instore pickup but not available in any store in my area or winnipeg (random lol) 

I feel your pain as I'm in Whitehorse, YT. We don't have any Sephora. I'm just grateful they ship here, and since I'm rouge, it's free shipping. The rosegold Dyson airwrap is stunning! It was the first thing I tried to pick-up during the sale, but it showed as unavailable. 🙃 It is available on Dyson's website, but of course you don't get the discount that you can on here during the sale. 

@Rebecca4781 @Sorry I’m in the US. 

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing