Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Natural Wavy Look

My hair is naturally wavy and in order to keep it looking nice and bouncy wavy curls I just separate my hair in equal parts and rolled and just go to bed. That way my curls do not get messed up during bedtime and in the morning they stay  perfectly in place.

18444128_1850246295229168_1933670692717330432_n.jpg

If you want more info about products or anything related this post feel free to submit your questions and reply back to me!

Love!

Deborah  

Re: Natural Wavy Look

@debvazquezortiz Can you detail what products you use and what curlers, etc. I have never slept with curlers in but have always wanted to try this.  Would love to hear how you get these results!

Hi @jen81 I wash my hair with kerastase and I do not use any curler products. I divided my hair into two parts and I start rolling my hair  while it is a bit damp and I let it air dried. I do sometimes apply Moroccan Oil or coconut oil but just a tiny bit just to give texture. 

Hope this help you and I would love to see some pictures of your results.

love,

Deborah

@debvazquezortiz  Your hair is gorgeous in that pic!  

I have not rolled my hair overnight in years, but now I think I may give it a try again to avoid further heat damage to my hair from my curling iron.

Question:  Do you roll your hair dry or wet?

Thank you so much @Tamara76. Yes try again! My hair looks so much better without adding heat of chemicals that just add damage and weight on my hair. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • 18444128_1850246295229168_1933670692717330432_n.jpg
testing