Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Kerastase

After endlessly searching for shampoos that will work on my hair I landed upon Kerastase. I have used this product for a month now and I can honestly say it is worth it! A little bit about my hair I have fine, dense, frizzly 2C hair, and it made my hair so soft, silky, shiny, and easier to brush/ detangle. There has been absolutely no buildup or dandruff. After using devacurl my hair was literally falling out by the hand full I was so devastated and I felt I couldn't trust my hair with just any shampoo. This shampoo saved my hair from the devacurl disaster and stopped my hair from falling out. I also noticed that I have less split ends than I normally would and haven't had to get my hair cut as often. My hair hasn't looked this good or felt this good in a long time. I would honestly say I also prefer this over briogeo superfoods which came in at a close second, bumble and bumble's hairdresser's invisible oil in third, and Joico's defy damage in fourth. I like to alternate my shampoos though and I don't know which one to try next any recommendations? Thank you! I also hope this helps someone with a future hair product purchase as well.

Tags:

Re: Kerastase

I have long, dry, slightly damaged, highlighted fine hair with a little wave.  My favorite Kerastase shampoos, in order, are:  Soleil (no longer available at Sephora), Nutritive Shampoo for Dry Hair (Bain Satin 2), Genesis normal to oily, Resistance shampoo for damaged hair, and Blonde Absolu Hydrating Illuminating Shampoo.

Re: Kerastase

@Ruthy85 I'm glad to hear your hair is getting better! DevaCurl never worked for me, either. I take extremely good care of my hair with conditioners and masks, and DevaCurl would dry out my hair to the point that my curls would tangle. It's the only time it did that.

Which Kerastase shampoo do you like? I like Kérastase Blond Absolu Moisturizing Cream Shampoo for Very Damaged Blonde Hair 8.5 oz/ 250 mL and the Kérastase Blond Absolu Hydrating Illuminating Shampoo 8.5 oz/ 250 mL 

I trade off using them both.

I also like Christophe Robin Color Shield Shampoo 8.33 oz/ 250 mL , but you have to use a lot, so it turns out to be even more expensive to use.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing