cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Hydrating Shampoo/Conditioner

Hi everyone,

I get blonde highlights/touch up every two months, and my hair is very dry. Any recommendations for hydrating shampoos and products.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Hydrating Shampoo/Conditioner

Hi @agirlwithmakeup These are products I use all the time, and I'm thrilled with them 😃 but that dosen't mean they match your hairs needs.  But for my long, dry and fine, colourtreated hair,  these are what's up lol

💖

This moisturizing deep conditioner is sooo good on my hair (I dye it pretty frequently

#Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind™ Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfoods Hair Mask 8.0 oz/ 24 

#Olaplex Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner Set For Soft, Shiny, Healthy Hair , I love olaplex's shampoo, my hair is very dry, even before you consider damage so the conditioner isn't enough for me but the shampoo is so great on my hair. They even have a purple shampoo for blond hair. I treat my hair with #Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector once a week 😍

And once a week I use this, (In a separate routine)

#K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Mini Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL  This one is a 4 minute Mask you use after shampooing before conditioner. After it sits for 4 minutes you can condition or just use a bit of a spray in.  It makes my hair so soft a shiny, but it's expensive 😫  but I have been buying it since last May and I don't see myself stopping any time soon 😋

I hope these are helpful! I would love to hear what you get or if you find something that works for you 🙂 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing