cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

Hair

I really want to know what a good hair treatment would be 

Re: Hair

Olaplex...I've tried growing long hair for decades.  After using Olaplex for last four years, my very fine hair is heathy, long, and strong. I use the #4 shampoo followed by the #5 conditioner then a small amount of #6 leave in conditioner.  

Some people complain that their hair ends up tangled. That won't happen if you use the #6 on your towel dried hair.  

Also, once a week #0 then #3 is the key.  I apply them in the proper order then put a shower cap over the hair, sometimes for hours before rinsing and washing.  

I tried K-18 products, they are good too, but many more options with Olaplex such as using a bit of the oil if your ends are dry.  I also recently started using #9 in place of and sometimes with the #6 depending on the season and amount of additional moisturizing needed. Excellent variety...excellent results!

Re: Hair

@lexilynn911  A little pricey but worth every penny. If you can, test out the K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL . Leaves my hair super smooth and it feels healthier on the days I have this on versus the days I don’t.

My more budget friendly suggestion is the Coco and Eve hair mask. Not sold at Sephora but can be found at Ulta for a fraction of the price. It smells divine and leaves the hair baby smooth as well.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing