Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

Hair spray that really works?

My hair will not stay in curls for anything. I keep looking and try so much stuff. When I curl my hair I spray it sooo much and it still won't stay. Could somebody please tell me some really good die for hair spray?

Re: Hair spray that really works?

This is my absolute faaaaavourite hairspray. I can't live without it, I even have a mini version (it's a bit hard to find) to take around with me. I've been using it for almost 10 years. Do give it a try if you can find it! 

If you're in the Toronto area, I buy mine from First Markham place at the specialty hair stores. If not, I think Amazon has it. I usually get the largest size and it lasts at least a year and doesn't feel sticky at all. I use the level 3 hold and it's fantastic for hair-dos, curls and holding my bangs in place without looking crunchy.

schwarzkopf-osis.gif

@vern123 I agree with @alexasteph that L'Oreal Elnett is a good one.  It is consistently praised by experts.  Good luck!

I have straight hair that is generally pretty stubborn when it comes to holding a style, but I have found using a Beachwaver on day old hair, some texturizing spray, then lots of hairspray works for me. The texturizing spray I'm currently using is IGK Beach Club, and the hairspray I like is L'Oreal Elnett Satin. I'll use the IGK before I start curling, then the hair spray right after releasing the curl, then a few more times during styling. Definitely invest in a Beachwaver though. It's literally the only thing that works for me. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • schwarzkopf-osis.gif
testing