Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Hair Mask for Fine Hair?

Can anyone suggest a weekly hair mask for color-treated and fine hair?

Heard about Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask, but not sure if it's for fine hair. Anyone use this or have other suggestions?

Re: Hair Mask for Fine Hair?

@Smile17 I really like DRYBAR - Mudslide Nourishing Hair Mask.

RE: Hair Mask for Fine Hair?

I have the Brigeo and Amika and I love the Amika soulfood nourishing mask as a deep conditioner several times a week. It makes my hair look healthier, less frizzy, softer, and look fuller. I’ve only used Amika the Kure mask once so far because I just got it and it’s only supposed to be used once of twice a week and I love it for my fine damaged hair. I like them both so much that I’m going to buy full sizes of both because I have trial sizes now, but if you buy the trial sizes they last for a while.

RE: Hair Mask for Fine Hair?

The Briogeo actually makes my hair more tangled.
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Hair Mask for Fine Hair?

No kidding.  Briogeo did nothing for my hair.

@Smile17,

I suggest the Verb Hydrating Mask which is a very light weight formula that I think it a great option for finer hair types.

https://www.sephora.com/product/hydrating-mask-P406901?icid2=products%20grid:p406901:product

❤️ Melissa

Have you tried Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector 3.3 oz / 100 mLat all? It has made a huge difference in my hair health!

@Smile17 @elise222 I second the Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector 3.3 oz / 100 mL. I lost a lot of hair recently and I've noticed tons of new baby hair growing back and my hair feel and look a lot stronger since using this.

I have highlights in my hair and have thin/fine hair. I also straighten my hair a lot too. I love the Briogeo hair mask because it makes my hair super soft and I don't remember the last time I had split ends. Definitely a great mask. They have a travel size one you can try if you aren't ready to commit to the bigger one. Definitely would recommend trying the hair mask though! Hope this helps 🙂

@Smile17 I have very dry bleached fine hair and I have tried Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 8 oz/ 237 mLaand I have had great results using it. But my favourite hair mask is amika Soulfood Nourishing Hair Mask 8 oz/ 250 mLit has made my hair so smooth and soft. It’s made it more healthy my hair dresser has even commented about it. 

I second the Amika mask - and it smells incredible!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing