Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Hair Growth + Health Tips

I have short hair above my shoulders that has been bleached and dyed a couple times. My hair is on the healthier side and doesn't have trouble growing despite the bleach/dye and is still pretty soft. 

I want to grow out my hair now and was wondering if there are any shampoos + conditioners that are good for slightly damaged hair + growth? I'm looking for something that isn't too pricey but is good quality because I am still a student

Thank you!

Re: Hair Growth + Health Tips

It is not just about shampoo, it is more about your diet. I recommend flaxseed oil and fish oil as well as general women's vitamins. Take it for a mont or so and you'll see a great improvement and growth.

For hair care item, conditioners with Shea butter worked great for me, but it is depends on your hair type, genetic, etc.

Re: Hair Growth + Health Tips

I would also love to know some shampoos + conditioners for slightly damaged and colour-treated hair as well! I have honestly found not using heat as the best way to grow my hair thus far. Other than that, I recommend Biotin as you can buy it cheaply from your local drugstore, but it is quite the commitment as it took 3 months for me to see a difference. Best of luck on your hair journey 🙂 ❤️

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing