cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

Dyson Airwrap restock

Spoiler

Warning: first world problems

I want to share my experience with the 2021 VIB spring sale and trying to purchase a Dyson airwrap.

So I have saved enough money to finally get the Dyson airwrap during the VIB sale (20% off since I spend so much money at Sephora). I’ve had the airwrap sitting in my cart for 2 weeks waiting for the sale to start, and the Friday that it goes on sale it’s OUT OF STOCK. It was 6:00 in the morning (EST)!!! So I sign up for restock notifications, check my local stores to see when they’ll restock and nothing. 

I randomly check the site all during the day to make sure I don’t miss any restocks, and one day the limited edition airwrap is in stock so I add to chart, go to click confirm order and BOOM OUT OF STOCK AGAIN!! this is the most frustrating thing I’ve had to deal with shopping at Sephora. 

Is anyone going through the same troubles?? And if you’re one of the lucky ones that were able to get one, just know I’m giving you the stink eye. Lol

Re: Dyson Airwrap restock

Hi, 

I’ve had the exact same experience. I check randomly and it’s out of stock and I have not gotten any emails saying it is back in stock. I have not placed any order as I was waiting for the dyson and I am very disappointed that it was out of stock for the entire sale!

@jessgloss  I know it’s probably to late but I saw the regular air wrap oos right before the sale and the limited edition one went in stock right when the sale started. It was in stock yesterday when I checked. Hope you get one!!

The special edition with the short barrels and the travel case as well is back in stock!

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/dyson-airwrap-styler-limited-edition-set-P471296

Yesss. I've had good luck with stuff restocking in the past,  but I haven't seen the airwrap restock at at all on the US site. Canada has gotten like four restocks at this point,  including the long set. 😞

My most frustrating experience is that I called my local sephora to check if it's in stock yesterday, a guy answered the phone and then went to go check,  but some a woman answered and told me they have one and they'll hold it for me. I got there after my 20 minute drive and they said they made a mistake and don't have it. I don't understand why they didn't go physically get it to make sure they had it. I got my hopes up and was so let down. Drove there for nothing.

The key to ordering anything on sephora during the sale is to place the order at midnight the first day of the rouge sale. The dyson was in stock then but I wasn't sure I wanted to spend that much yet. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing