Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Dry Shampoo?

Need some new dry shampoo! My hair tends to be on the oilier side, but I have seem to been able to reduce it a bit by reducing the amount of times I shampoo it.  However, basically as soon as I have gone through the day my hair looks oily again 😞 Anyone suggest a good dry shampoo?

My hair description if that helps:

- Colour: Dark brown/black/red/purple

- Texture: smooth, straight, curly 

- Oily 

- Medium length 

Thanks in advance!

RE: Dry Shampoo?

I swear by Bumble & Bumble's pret-a-powder! I section my hair and sprinkle a little along the parting line. The trick is to do it at night - the powder absorbs the oil in your hair while you sleep and you're ready to go in the morning! Plus a bottle lasts me 6-8 months.

Drug store Herbal Essences with no parabens is a great one I use it all the time but if looking for top of the line, R+Co makes an incredible one they are the same manufacturer for Oribe which is some of the best products on the planet. Don't forget with dry shampoo it creates buildup you haveeee to use a clarifying shampoo once a week if you use dry shampoo regularly.
Anonymous Insider

I've tried many brands and the best by far is the Ouai foam dry shampoo, no powdery mess!!

Re: Dry Shampoo?

@AndreaB91 I prefer the loose powders.  I like Klorane and Alterna.  🙂

I really like Batiste Dry Shampoo. Its cheaper and actual...

I really like Batiste Dry Shampoo. Its cheaper and actually really reduces oil. I was skeptical of getting a cheaper one, but wow! I also love that you can get it in tinted colors so no worrying about white remnants. I also love Drybar's Detox Dry Shampoo -- and wow does it smell amazing!!

Agreed Batiste is the way to go! I've been trying some ot...

Agreed Batiste is the way to go! I've been trying some other (more expensive) brands from Sephora but I always go back to it. Target has deals on it sometimes too.

Re: Dry Shampoo?

I love Aveda's dry shampure and conditioner.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing