Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Dry Shampoo

What's your favorite dry shampoo? I've tried a few and I feel like they don't do much, other than leave my hair oily and flat. 

Re: Dry Shampoo

I love Living Proof because it eliminates dirt, sweat, and oil.  I don't love the smell as much as others do.  

Anyone else know about any other dry shampoo that can get rid of dirt, sweat, and oil?

+1 for Living Proof. I also love Batiste.

Another vote for Living Proof and I also like the Dry Bar Detox dry shampoo.  I use them at night so they can absorb any oils overnight and any white cast is gone by morning. 

My favorite dry shampoo is Klorane dry shampoo with oat meal, from the spray section and Bumble & Bumble haidresser's invisible oil from the powder section. They work like a charm form me and give an extra couple days, before having to wash my hair again.  One great tip that works for me is right after my gym workout, I blowdry my hair with cold air, to get rid of the extra sweat and then I apply the dry shampoo, before hitting the shower!!

RE: Dry Shampoo

I would definitely recommend R+CO Death Valley dry shampoo or Living Proof Perfect Hair Day. They are not too expensive, smell amazing, and don't leave white spots on your hair!
Anonymous Insider

+1 for living proof dry shampoo. I got it in a subscription box and i have dirty greasy hair but this gives me lifts and smells good. 

I have fine hair that generally lacks volume.  I use the Dove dry shampoo and I think it is excellent.  

I've tried just about every other dry shampoo out there--Ouai, Psst, Not Your Mother's--I'll keep going back to Dove for my fine, flat hair. 

Living Proof for sure! And it smells AMAZING! For a cheaper option I use Batiste as my go to 

I loooove Living Proof dry shampoo! I met a Drybar rep to...

I loooove Living Proof dry shampoo! I met a Drybar rep today that was awesome. She said the white residue left from dry shampoos is because there's not enough grease in the hair to absorb all the powder. True story, I saw a demo on her hand of hair oil and she sprayed dry shampoo on it... It was white everywhere but the oil blob.

I love Living Proof Perfect Hair Day...the best dry shampoo I've ever used!!!

I love Living Proof's Perfect Hair Day or Oribe's Gold Lust. My favorite trick is to use dry shampoo before bed - it's like being proactive with oil control!

I've tried a bunch and think the Lush version is definite...

I've tried a bunch and think the Lush version is definitely the best for absorbing oil if done right. The Batiste works well if you prefer an aerosol but I find that it can be easy to overdo it and have your hair look flat and boring. Lush is my go to!

The Pssst! brand is the best in my opinion. It's the only one that I feel absorbs the oils properly and it's not super expensive. 

Drybar, Elizabeth & James, Living Proof and Oribe all make great dry shampoos. My fave is Oribe 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

Amika is by far my favorite followed by Batiste. Pacifica is good to. Dove has one that is okay in a pinch.

Anonymous Insider

Amika is by far my favorite followed by Batiste. Pacifica is good to. Dove has one that is okay in a pinch.

My favorite dry shampoo is the Moroccanoil one!! It comes in two different colors (light/dark) and I have the dark tone one!! It's truly amazing and you all must try it!!

RE: Re: Dry Shampoo

Me too! I keep telling my friends this lol

Another vote for Klorane, I have used the regular and the oily hair version and they have both worked well for me. They are truly invisible and leave no residue. 

I absolutely love Living Proof's dry shampoo.  Works as advertised and even gives your roots some volume in the process.  

Conversation Stats
testing