Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

Best hair masks??

Trying to find the best hair mask for my currently thinning hair!!! What’re y’all favs and ones with the most noticeable changes???

Re: Best hair masks??

@Kim888 @avag930 these are great products.   I recommend  a mini of each to see how they work for you.

Hair masks I love are K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL for damage repair

Briogeo Superfoods™ Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Hair Mask 8.0 oz/ 240 mL for moisture

Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Hair Mask 5 oz/ 150 mL is just all around fantastic, a good hair day in a bottle 😉

But you say thinning? Have you tried a scalp serum ever @avag930?

You should look at this one The Ordinary Mini Multi Peptide Hair Density Serum 1 oz / 30 mL and see if it sounds like something you might like.

@avag930 My top two favourites right now are the :

Olaplex No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Damage Repair Hair Mask Treatment 3.3 oz/ 100 mL which is perfect for adding moisture and shine back into my hair. It makes it really soft and manageable. 

I use the Verb Bonding Mask 6.3 oz / 186 ml to help my hair when it feels limp and lifeless. Sometimes I overuse moisture prod and I find that this helps to balance it out making it easier to style my hair. 

I also love the Virtue Restorative, Hydrating Treatment Hair Mask with Keratin but that is a rare splurge item for me because of the higher price ☺️

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing