Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Best Hair Ever Sweepstakes - Winners?

I'm wondering who the official winners are? It ended over a month ago, just curious on who won because it isn't posted. I was really hoping to be one of them!

@SephoraBIC 

Re: Best Hair Ever Sweepstakes - Winners?

@lavendersmoke It looks like the draws were done on June 6th.  They need to notify winners ad ensure eligibility.  In case someone is not eligible, I believe they reach out to new winners.  Once that's done, they'll post winners, usually in the old thread about that particular sweepstakes. 

@missjeanie I'm familiar with the process, I was just curious since it's now been over a month since they announced they'd closed the sweepstakes & winners were chosen. The thread hasn't been updated so I was thinking @SephoraBIC might have just needed a nudge since they haven't actually posted anything since.

@lavendersmoke I was a winner on a previous sweepstakes and it wasn't announced on the thread until about a month after I'd been notified.  I suspect in the next few weeks we'll hear more. 

@missjeanieI was a previous winner as well and it was announced on the original thread a few weeks after. I'll continue to wait for @SephoraBIC to drop an update.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing