cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

BEST HAIR OILS FOR BLEACHED DAMAGED HAIR

Hi there,

Wondering if anyone can recommend the best hair oil for Bleached Damaged hair please? I already have the Olaplex oil and I like it but Im now looking for something else. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Olaplex and I have their entire line but just looking for something really yummy if that makes sense. I want an everyday GOOD oil that is good for my hair prefereby an argan oil or open to any suggestions for hair oils OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT that would help with the healing of my bleached hair.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated! Thanking in advance...  😉

Re: BEST HAIR OILS FOR BLEACHED DAMAGED HAIR

So this isn’t an oil, but I’ll tell you what I’ve used to repair my hair!

it’s the amika Most Improved The Kure Multi-Task Treatment Hair Repair Set .  You’ll use the rinse in the shower after shampooing and conditioning.  Leave it in for a while and follow up out of the shower with the amika The Closer Instant Split-end Hair Repair Cream 1.7oz/ 60mL from the kit .

It will make such a difference in your hair!

@MaryLOVESkin 

I think there needs to first be an understanding that an oil isn’t going to heal any damage from bleach. They disguise damage. That being said..

IGK Best Life Hair Oil  contains argan and 11 other beneficial oils ( smells like citrus). 

@MaryLOVESkin  Have you tried the Gisou Honey Infused Hair Oil  it’s so good. I also love dae Prickly Pear Hair Oil 1.7 oz/ 50 mL both super yummy!

I have color treated hair, and I use moroccan oil. They sell a small glass bottle that lasts forever! you don’t even need to use more than a couple drops. Hope this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing