cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|
Anonymous Insider

๐Ÿ’œcelebrity crushes๐Ÿ’œ

Hiya everyone! So I know this is totally dorky of me, but I thought it would be fun to share/fangirl over our celebrity crushes! Feel free to rant & post pics of your Hollywood heartthrob all you want. I'll start...I'm absolutely HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE with Tom Holland and I probably will be until I die ๐Ÿ˜ he's what I call husband material โคโคโค Imean, look at that face!! Who are you completely whipped for??? *This is a judgement free zone*

Re: ๐Ÿ’œcelebrity crushes๐Ÿ’œ

Alexander Skarsgard, omg he is so beautiful (drools) rawr  lol

Alex S.jpg

@twilightnicky,

UM I love him! The new Tarzan movie he was in? I died! 

- Janean 

I always thought he was good looking but until that pic I...

I always thought he was good looking but until that pic I didn't know he was that gorgeous

Re: I always thought he was good looking but until that pic I...

If you haven't already-check him out in The Legend of Tarzan. I'm pretty much on fire every time I watch it lol

Hi @blackdragon and @Anonymous,

I LOVE Marvel everything! The comics and the movies! This year has been stressful for this Marvel fan, especially with Infinity War! Black Panther was so good and so was Ant Man 2! 

I love Tom Hiddleston as Loki and Tom Holland does a great job as Spider-man! I can't wait to see what Captain Marvel does and see how her character interacts with everyone else in the Marvel Universe! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Yes @blackdragon ! I am still in recovery after Infinity War! That scene with Peter and Tony! OMGGGG!  My little heart! 

Anonymous Insider

Nice!! All great picks!! I'm so excited for Captain Marve...

Nice!! All great picks!! I'm so excited for Captain Marvel as well - she's a boss! As for my favourites...I have to agree with you on a lot of them. I'm partial to Spider-Man of course (Not just for Tom Holland - he's just a perk!). I've been a huge Spider-Man need ever since I was little. Black Widow is a literal queen, I love her! And I'm also a Team Captain gal, but Iron Man never fails to make laugh, I very much have a similar sense of humour to him. And I know it makes me sound basic, but Loki was HILARIOUS in Ragnarok!
Anonymous Insider

Oh my goodness, yes ๐Ÿ˜ Tom Hiddleston is such a dear. He...

Oh my goodness, yes ๐Ÿ˜ Tom Hiddleston is such a dear. He really does seem like a gentleman! And I absolutely love Robert. He's so funny - and he plays Iron Man so well!! Marvel is seriously the best...I agree with you 100%! Who's your favourite superhero?
Anonymous Insider

Haha I'm a huge Marvel nerd myself! I agree, he's such a...

Haha I'm a huge Marvel nerd myself! I agree, he's such a talented actor and a beautiful person through and through โ™ก
29 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 29 replies
  • 185 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos4
  • Alex S.jpg
testing