Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What’s in your cup?

A companion thread to What's on your plate? 

I thought it would fun to share what we’re all drinking. It could be your favourite tea or show of your crowd pleasing cocktail recipes. What’s in your cup?

Right now, I’m enjoying a nice cup of ginger peach tea with milk and honey. It’s nice and calming before bed. 

IMG_3067.jpeg

Spoiler
And shout out to the original thread  I kinda found out too late about this and it’s been far too long since it was updated. 

Re: What’s in your cup?

Boba milk tea from the Hello Kitty and Friends x Forever21 Halloween launch 
IMG_3421.jpeg

They just nailed it!! How cute and looks Devine! @SportyGirly125 

@lmaster @They really did. I even got to bring an extra drink home for my husband. 

Such a cute cup @SportyGirly125! How was the rest of the launch event?

@JoSometimes @It was really fun. We got to make our own totes and they had empanadas and a DJ.  We got to look at the collection before they released it in stores. 

@SportyGirly125  aww, that's so cute! 

IMG_4571.jpeg

Some post-hike boba from yesterday. The flavour is “Tokyo Sakura” and it’s a mix of butterfly pea tea and yogurt. It was sweet and tart, and very much needed after walking around. 

IMG_4597.jpeg

Today’s drink is a pumpkin spice iced cap from Timmies. I don’t understand the hype behind pumpkin spice. It’s just ok to me. 

Oh those both look delicious 🤤 @JoSometimes I do like pumpkin spice, however some can just be too strong for me, and that'll ruin it for me 

What's In My Cup: The Weekend Edition 

Saturday Morning: A comforting London Fog (with almond milk) while getting my hair done

Weekend Drinks - Sat AM.jpg

Saturday Evening: Dinner out with a flight of red wines 

Weekend Drinks - Sat PM.jpg

Sunday Morning: A medley of fruits (pineapple, kiwi, strawberries, gooseberries, apple & mango), water, ice, and a splash of apple cider vinegar 

Weekend Drinks - Sun AM 1.jpg

Weekend Drinks - Sun AM 2.jpg

@itsfi you're killin me

@lmaster, everything in moderation? 😉 

@itsfi  ooh, that smoothie looks delicious!  I am always meaning to drink more smoothies, but I never have the patience to bother with the blender 😅

Thank you @caitbird; it's pretty easy to do. The blending part is the fastest part of it - just screw on the lid with the blade, place it in the blender, press & hold the buttom for 30 seconds, and done! 😁 I find cutting the fruit is the most time consuming, but I sometimes do it as part of my meal prep. 

@itsfi - What kind of blender do you use for your smoothies?  I used to have a food processor, but it bit the dust a few years ago and I never replaced it. 😆

Awww, food processor!! Love kitchen tools @Titian06! ♥️ 

This one is an Oster personal blender. (I redacted the brand name because I didn’t know if it would get removed if I didn’t). This comes with the blender, a bottle, the lid with a blade and then a lid with a spout. I picked this up at Target; retails for $29.99 but Target occasionally has sales on its blenders. 

IMG_5157.png

IMG_5158.jpeg

IMG_5159.jpeg

All photos from Target site. 

Before this one, I had a set from Bella (I think that’s the brand) a it had 4 tall tumblers / bottles and 2 smaller ones. I don’t see that model available anymore; picked it up on Amazon. That was a nice one; lasted me a good while. I’m not sure where it went, now that I’m thinking about it. 😆 

@itsfi - According to the Target website, this blender is not carried in my local store.  I went to Target today to pick up a prescription.  As I was walking back, I made a detour to the mixer aisle.  Guess what I found--your mixer...and on sale!  I picked it up for $15.00.  Now I need to go grocery shopping. 😄 

Yaaaay! It was meant to be @Titian06! I’m super excited to hear how you like it for smoothies and to see what combinations you come up with. 😃 You scored such a sweet deal for it too! Awesome! 

Wooow! What a fantastic weekend of drinks @itsfi! How was the flight of reds?

@JoSometimes, thank you. The flight of reds was lovely. My trio consisted of a yummy Pinot Noir, Grenache and Zinfandel. 🍷 

Green tea no sugar in a cute bottle 

IMG_2079.jpeg

Adorable @SportyGirly125 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos135
  • IMG_3067.jpeg
  • FAF0780A-4344-45D4-9440-83E80D0F608B.jpeg
  • 236160DF-6ACE-497A-8A9E-3DA153D782E8.jpeg
  • IMG_3209.jpeg