Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What’s in your cup?

A companion thread to What's on your plate? 

I thought it would fun to share what we’re all drinking. It could be your favourite tea or show of your crowd pleasing cocktail recipes. What’s in your cup?

Right now, I’m enjoying a nice cup of ginger peach tea with milk and honey. It’s nice and calming before bed. 

IMG_3067.jpeg

Spoiler
And shout out to the original thread  I kinda found out too late about this and it’s been far too long since it was updated. 

Re: What’s in your cup?

@sister13 this happens to me sometimes and I definitely feel barbaric when I'm drinking boba without a straw 🤣

Haha, yes! SO uncivilized! @jaaayp 

Ugh I hate that @sister13 . They need to sell popped boba 🥰

I know, so annoying and oddly stressful when you’re trying to enjoy a tea! I even cut my lip trying to suck the straw from the pointy end to free the boba, lol! @blackkitty2014 

@sister13 Awww so sad to hear about your drink. That’s always a bummer when you can’t drink boba through the straw. 

@SportyGirly125 @JoSometimes ashes, it’s happened other places (or the ones where the boba is hard), you wouldn’t realize it could be so hard to get all the components right!

@sister13 @JoSometimes @@Hard bobas are the worst. 

Love the name of the cafe @sister13. Too bad about their boba/straw combination though. That’s never fun. 

I’m always on the look out for new boba/tea shops and a new one opened up near me. Uji matcha on the left (their daily special in a cute mini cup) and Phoenix oolong no sugar with Jasmine jelly on the right. 

FAF0780A-4344-45D4-9440-83E80D0F608B.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 so cute!

Ooh you got all kinds of fancy tea @SportyGirly125 . I’d would camp there if I’m local 🤣😂😘

@blackkitty2014 There are so many boba shops near me and I am loving it.  So many new ones keep popping up.

You guys have all the cool stuff!! @SportyGirly125 @JoSometimes @sister13 

@lmaster If there aren’t any boba shops near you, it’s not hard to do at home! It’s just tea, sugar, fruit juice, and maybe milk. You can even make your own toppings. Diced fruits are the quickest. Jelly is easy to do. Plain gelatin mixed with whatever juice you want and cut it up into bits. Or you can do coffee, tea, or milk instead of juice. I’ve seen some places use panna cotta as a topping. 

Good idea @JoSometimes 👍 I need to do my own sometime 

Omg, that mini cup is adorable! @SportyGirly125 

@sister13 @I love that they do daily specials. 

@SportyGirly125 Jasmine jelly sounds awesome

I love green tea anything so I would be order one with the jelly all the time

@CorgiMommy @It’s so good. 

@SportyGirly125 Boba close to home is always dangerous…

This look delicious and refreshing though! I don’t think I’ve found a place that serves jasmine jelly. It sounds nice and light. 

@JoSometimes @There are so many new boba shops where I live and I’m not hating it. Plus more Asian restaurants have popped up in my city.  Luckily, my husband who isn’t Asian likes Asian food and drinks. 

Another boba place I go to has green tea jelly and it’s amazing. 

Conversation Stats
Photos127
  • IMG_3067.jpeg
  • FAF0780A-4344-45D4-9440-83E80D0F608B.jpeg
  • 236160DF-6ACE-497A-8A9E-3DA153D782E8.jpeg
  • IMG_3209.jpeg
  • IMG_20230613_081511027.jpg
  • 20230510_131519.jpg
  • 20230509_131445.jpg
  • AD24716E-769D-4543-9F3E-8A7CD3E9AA6C.jpeg
  • IMG_9708.jpeg
  • 20230306_081323.jpg