cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

US Secret Santa 2021

iAuS0pc.png

It’s time yet again! Just reusing the thread from last year cause why not? I am pleased to host the BT Secret Santa for the seventh (I mean that sounds right? Maybe not?) year!

The rules are pretty much the same as the last few years!  

Rules:

1. US only

2. Must have a minimum of 600 posts on BT and be an active poster within the past two months! This is a community activity so participants should be an active part of said community.

3. You must make an account on elfsfer! That’s where the wishlists will be and the drawing will take place! Make sure your wishlists are updated with proper SHADE information and your address. 

4. The spending minimum is $50. Meaning you can buy one item that is $50 and have it count or multiple items to total up to $50! And as per usual, you can spend over on your elf if you so choose!

5. If there is even the slightest possible hint that you're going to buy something on your wishlist, do not put it on your wish list!

6. Include a gift receipt if the item your buying includes shade selection!

Deadlines

Spoiler

- To Sign Up:  November 3nd..  Names will be drawn on November 4rd and elfster will send you an email with who you got. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the sign up link! I know its a little quick this year because I started late but I always try to do it with the sale.

- To Send Gift: December 11th. Gifts will need to be sent by or on this date. 

Participants

Spoiler
IttyxBittyxMe
Spoiler
any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM!

Happy Santa-ing!Decret-santa

Re: US Secret Santa 2021

@ElleElleG Hahaha oh yeah!

Those palettes and scarves are beautiful @ElleElleG! Enjoy all your awesome goodies!❤️🎄

Thanks @faeriegirl I’m still in awe of them!!

My Secret Santa was unbelievably kind in getting literally EVERYTHING on my wish list and then some. Wow! You were too sweet to include all these goodies. 😍

20211209_114811_HDR.jpg

Spoiler

20211209_115150.jpg

20211209_115903.jpg

I am very excited to use all the gifts, especially the Plum Plump serum from Glow Recipe. I also immediately swiped on the Artist Couture. While peach is often tricky for my skin tone, it turned out to be a perfect pale nude color 🥰.

Screenshot_20211221-133621~2.png

My Secret Santa was beyond thoughtful with the extra gifts & snacks chosen! I loved all the Glow recipe/Biossance samples. I loved how these came in a cute winter puffy jacket makeup bag. It goes well with my puffy purse I found at Hobby Lobby. 

20211221_140223~2.jpg

20211221_142236~2.jpg

Due to frustrating, busy times at work, I have been stress eating all the Trader Joe candy! The first one I gobbled up was the Dark chocolate with Espresso beans (NOT pictured, lol). I am saving the Ferrero Rocher for Xmas day🎁.

20211221_135318~2.jpg

Once again, thank you to the generous @faeriegirl  for these lovely gifts! I didn't know who you were but I saw the label and guessed. I doublechecked Elfster to be sure 😉. Thank you 😘.

Wow! What an incredibly generous and festive gift, @Buootiful@faeriegirl put together a wonderful package! 

Love how the box was decorated @faeriegirl! And again with all the deliciousness; completely understand work stress @Buootiful , hoping things calm down with the New Year 💜

@Buootiful @What an amazing secret Santa gift!!! Enjoy your holiday!!

Thank you so much!😘 Happy Holidays! @Kim888 

@Buootiful That is an amazing box of goodies that @faeriegirl sent you.  I love the whole box theme and the decorations.  Enjoy your holiday goodies.

Thank you! Happy Holidays 🤗@SportyGirly125 

Yay! I’m so glad you love everything @Buootiful! After I taped the box up I realized I forgot to put a card in there. Peach is tricky for me too so I’m glad the lippie worked out! I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Thank you, sweetheart! The peachy lipstick is not whitecast, which is awesome! You sent a smorgasbord of gifts, I am so grateful to you 😘@faeriegirl 

@Buootiful Oh how awesome!!! Sorry you are stress eating!

Awww, thank you! Yeah, still stress eating😒 @Samtian . Happy Holidays😘

My box arrived today!!! Even though it didn’t have the BIC username anywhere, UPS gave me a clue with the shipping notification. My secret elf is from the generous and gorgeous hostess @IttyxBittyxMe 

Thank you so much for everything. I love the Sanrio socks, VS perfume, Fenty lipglosses, and PMG lippie. I also appreciate that you included samples and the cocoa bombs.  I can’t wait to try and test everything out. Happy holidays secret elf. 🎄🎁 Love the card ❤️

4035BC9F-24B1-4D91-918D-A3A020DD6FCE.jpeg

Spoiler
1CA39080-630E-4D76-9689-A9C09EEDF63B.jpeg

So many great selections for you, @SportyGirly125!

@quspork It really was.  Need to start using them soon.

Have fun with your goodies! The oerfume looks gorgeous! @SportyGirly125 

@Buootiful Thank you 

Those socks are adorable, @SportyGirly125! I love everything that your Secret Santa @IttyxBittyxMe found for you.

@eshoe Thank you!  You know me...I love Sanrio and Hello Kitty.

Conversation Stats
Photos324
  • Decret-santa
  • iAuS0pc.png
  • Christmas is coming!
  • B30833C1-E3B8-41D4-82E5-91EB6A760B2C.png
  • CalmGreenGerbil-size_restricted
  • She included this amazing card.
  • Even little gifts for my fur babies!! They were SO appreciative.
  • AND SO MANY GOODIES!
  • When I opened the package, I literally squealed!!
  • IMG_7057.jpg
  • I also received this unbelievably adorable snowman ornament, and Christmas snowman socks (I love snowmen!). The ornament is already on my tree, and I'm wearing my new socks today!
  • I tried to capture it all in one photo, but there was so much!! Pictured here: a new Spiced Apple Toddy candle, and hand soap (which I really needed!!). I also received a sleep mask and an H20 eye mask (which I can always, always use for the endless bags, lol). And a brand new Roller Lash, which is my favorite mascara of all time.
  • This was the adorable toy that she sent for our dog, Meg. Not pictured are the cute little toys for Gig and Pixel, as they ran off with those as soon as they smelled the catnip LOL
  • She also sent me my most desired thing this season: NAKED CHERRY!!!! :)
testing