cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

US Secret Santa 2021

iAuS0pc.png

It’s time yet again! Just reusing the thread from last year cause why not? I am pleased to host the BT Secret Santa for the seventh (I mean that sounds right? Maybe not?) year!

The rules are pretty much the same as the last few years!  

Rules:

1. US only

2. Must have a minimum of 600 posts on BT and be an active poster within the past two months! This is a community activity so participants should be an active part of said community.

3. You must make an account on elfsfer! That’s where the wishlists will be and the drawing will take place! Make sure your wishlists are updated with proper SHADE information and your address. 

4. The spending minimum is $50. Meaning you can buy one item that is $50 and have it count or multiple items to total up to $50! And as per usual, you can spend over on your elf if you so choose!

5. If there is even the slightest possible hint that you're going to buy something on your wishlist, do not put it on your wish list!

6. Include a gift receipt if the item your buying includes shade selection!

Deadlines

Spoiler

- To Sign Up:  November 3nd..  Names will be drawn on November 4rd and elfster will send you an email with who you got. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the sign up link! I know its a little quick this year because I started late but I always try to do it with the sale.

- To Send Gift: December 11th. Gifts will need to be sent by or on this date. 

Participants

Spoiler
IttyxBittyxMe
Spoiler
any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM!

Happy Santa-ing!Decret-santa

Re: US Secret Santa 2018

@quspork Love candy canes!! She did a great job being my elf!! 😀

@imlostagain What an awesome package. I am a sucker for some fuzzy socks and of course some chocolate 🙂

Best,
Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT The chocolate is sooo good! Always can use warm fuzzy socks! Thank you for you and your team at Sephora for giving us these forums to allow us to be able to do these types of exchanges!!

The box was decorated so cute. I love the gingerbread man "oh snap" socks! They are so cute. Aren't those oranges good? Yum! Hope you enjoy all your great treats from @Anastasiya13 @imlostagain.

@CC3616 Yes the orange chocolate is very good! I have hidden it from my other half so I can enjoy it for a week or two! He won’t find it because it’s with the kitchen towels, haha 😂 Lord knows he won’t touch that drawer in the kitchen! 😆 

@imlostagainI am happy you like it hon. enjoy and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

@Anastasiya13  It was so sweet of you! Thank you again! 🎄

You got some great stuff! I love the Christmas snowman, that is too adorable! The Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette Naked Heat is a great palette! 🙂 @imlostagain

@HelenBT Thank you! I can’t wait to use it!!

IMG_5311.JPG

Ready to go!!!

Ummm, I'm coming to help you open those gifts @CC3616 😆

@ElleElleG I'm not sure what happened... We turned our backs and the tree sneezed out more gifts LOL! My tetris skills have been getting a work-out trying to fit everything in. 

RE: Re: US Secret Santa 2018

I’m glad I’m not the only person waiting to open theirs. 😂😂

@CC3616 So exciting. I must say I love your rug 🙂

Best,

Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT Thank you! It is so soft and a visitor favorite 🙂 

Oh my GOSH, @quspork how freaking amazing are you?!?!?! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I arrived home to the cutest package full of so many amazing things. I've been having a rough couple of weeks at home, so I cannot tell you how much your thoughtfulness means to me, and how much you brightened my month!!!When I opened the package, I literally squealed!!When I opened the package, I literally squealed!!She included this amazing card.She included this amazing card.AND SO MANY GOODIES!AND SO MANY GOODIES!Even little gifts for my fur babies!! They were SO appreciative.Even little gifts for my fur babies!! They were SO appreciative.IMG_7057.jpgI tried to capture it all in one photo, but there was so much!! Pictured here: a new Spiced Apple Toddy candle, and hand soap (which I really needed!!). I also received a sleep mask and an H20 eye mask (which I can always, always use for the endless bags, lol). And a brand new Roller Lash, which is my favorite mascara of all time.I tried to capture it all in one photo, but there was so much!! Pictured here: a new Spiced Apple Toddy candle, and hand soap (which I really needed!!). I also received a sleep mask and an H20 eye mask (which I can always, always use for the endless bags, lol). And a brand new Roller Lash, which is my favorite mascara of all time.I also received this unbelievably adorable snowman ornament, and Christmas snowman socks (I love snowmen!). The ornament is already on my tree, and I'm wearing my new socks today!I also received this unbelievably adorable snowman ornament, and Christmas snowman socks (I love snowmen!). The ornament is already on my tree, and I'm wearing my new socks today!This was the adorable toy that she sent for our dog, Meg. Not pictured are the cute little toys for Gig and Pixel, as they ran off with those as soon as they smelled the catnip LOLThis was the adorable toy that she sent for our dog, Meg. Not pictured are the cute little toys for Gig and Pixel, as they ran off with those as soon as they smelled the catnip LOLShe also sent me my most desired thing this season: NAKED CHERRY!!!! :)She also sent me my most desired thing this season: NAKED CHERRY!!!! 🙂*AND* I have been loving Fenty lately and was dying to try out her Flyliner, so now I can! :)*AND* I have been loving Fenty lately and was dying to try out her Flyliner, so now I can! 🙂

Again, @quspork, thank you so so so much. I cannot say it enough! MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

Awww What a sweet gift from @quspork!  That card is hilarious!   Enjoy, @simplycaren!

😲 So.😲 Many. 😲Goodies !!!  Love the Spiced Apple Toddy scent and it was so sweet to include something for the fur babies @quspork

Enjoy your goodies @simplycaren , I hope you share some of the looks you create with the Naked Cherry palette!

Im so happy you love everything! This is a great box! Again im comparing my wrapping skills and they really do not compare at all lol! Enjoy!!!!

@simplycaren Aw, that is so sweet of @quspork to include your fur babies! 😍 Everything’s so beautifully wrapped! I love Fenty and I’m excited for you to try her flyliner. 

@simplycaren What nice gifts. The naked cherry lucky!!

14 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos324
  • Decret-santa
  • iAuS0pc.png
  • Christmas is coming!
  • B30833C1-E3B8-41D4-82E5-91EB6A760B2C.png
  • CalmGreenGerbil-size_restricted
  • She included this amazing card.
  • Even little gifts for my fur babies!! They were SO appreciative.
  • AND SO MANY GOODIES!
  • When I opened the package, I literally squealed!!
  • IMG_7057.jpg
  • I also received this unbelievably adorable snowman ornament, and Christmas snowman socks (I love snowmen!). The ornament is already on my tree, and I'm wearing my new socks today!
  • I tried to capture it all in one photo, but there was so much!! Pictured here: a new Spiced Apple Toddy candle, and hand soap (which I really needed!!). I also received a sleep mask and an H20 eye mask (which I can always, always use for the endless bags, lol). And a brand new Roller Lash, which is my favorite mascara of all time.
  • This was the adorable toy that she sent for our dog, Meg. Not pictured are the cute little toys for Gig and Pixel, as they ran off with those as soon as they smelled the catnip LOL
  • She also sent me my most desired thing this season: NAKED CHERRY!!!! :)
testing