cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

US Secret Santa 2021

iAuS0pc.png

It’s time yet again! Just reusing the thread from last year cause why not? I am pleased to host the BT Secret Santa for the seventh (I mean that sounds right? Maybe not?) year!

The rules are pretty much the same as the last few years!  

Rules:

1. US only

2. Must have a minimum of 600 posts on BT and be an active poster within the past two months! This is a community activity so participants should be an active part of said community.

3. You must make an account on elfsfer! That’s where the wishlists will be and the drawing will take place! Make sure your wishlists are updated with proper SHADE information and your address. 

4. The spending minimum is $50. Meaning you can buy one item that is $50 and have it count or multiple items to total up to $50! And as per usual, you can spend over on your elf if you so choose!

5. If there is even the slightest possible hint that you're going to buy something on your wishlist, do not put it on your wish list!

6. Include a gift receipt if the item your buying includes shade selection!

Deadlines

Spoiler

- To Sign Up:  November 3nd..  Names will be drawn on November 4rd and elfster will send you an email with who you got. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the sign up link! I know its a little quick this year because I started late but I always try to do it with the sale.

- To Send Gift: December 11th. Gifts will need to be sent by or on this date. 

Participants

Spoiler
IttyxBittyxMe
Spoiler
any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM!

Happy Santa-ing!Decret-santa

Re: US Secret Santa 2021

Sorry for the late post, but just came back to the country. When I came home I had a package from @Samtian  since there was no card, and I just matched up the name. Thank you for the goodies.

I received a camera case for my new insta camera, which was super soft, and fit perfectly. Also cute Disney film for it. A travel size youth to the people lotion, a travel fan since heck sometimes its too damn hot, and I need to cool off haha, and a Natasha denona palette, which is awesome since her quality is amazing. Also some candy. 

Thank you once again, and Happy Holidays ladies.

IMG_0773 Small.jpegIMG_0774 Small.jpegIMG_0775 Small.jpeg

Enjoy all your goodies @Anastasiya13!

looks like a great surprise to come back to @Anastasiya13 !!!

What great picks! Enjoy your goodies, @Anastasiya13!

@Anastasiya13 Awww what amazing gifts from @Samtian I love that you reused the Sephora box.

@Anastasiya13 There was no card?! I had a cute one too 😞 I'm sorry maybe it's floating around here somewhere. 

Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you so much to @quspork for my amazing gifts.

20211225_072831.jpg

20211225_072854.jpg

20211225_073027.jpg

I almost had to fight my husband because I turned around and he was going for the chocolate! I've never had it before and he was like 'It's so good!' I bet so let me try some sir! 🤣

20211225_085545.jpg

20211225_090255.jpg

The Neomi candle I could smell before I even unwrapped it and I was in LOVE. I really like the You Up! as well so I don't know what I want to burn after cooking.Ive really been into fragrance lately so I've been looking for a good a unscented body oil for the sake of mixing so imagine my surprise seeing the lotion too! I'm gonna be well moisturized and smelled delicious. 🥰

20211225_085513.jpg

Also the earrings are hilarious and I love them. Can't wait to wear them to work Tuesday!

Yay, so glad everything made it to you in tact, @IttyxBittyxMe. I hope you enjoy everything! 🎄

Lots of awesome goodies @IttyxBittyxMe ! I’m going to look for those icicles when I go out and you’ve got me curious about this Neom too. Great selection @quspork !!

@IttyxBittyxMe Oooh fun!!! I love those heart earrings !!!

@IttyxBittyxMe what an amazing secret surprise box of holiday goodies from @quspork 

Merry Christmas @IttyxBittyxMe! Enjoy all your wonderful goodies!

Happy Holidays Y’all!!

Please excuse my delay in sharing the awesomeness my Secret Santa sent my way ☺️.

AFBCCE9C-6193-482D-BD20-2505171AD8EC.jpeg

3E65D1E1-22EE-4524-8FDB-44095F4980BC.jpeg

35BF914F-2A07-494D-A0A3-323FB4061F49.jpeg

EBCB0210-0B58-40F0-B75E-1788A36BF99D.jpeg

DC09EED2-F534-4C11-B545-1CA280A8E265.jpeg

Goodies galore! My face while unwrapping: 😳😲🤯🤯. The Forvr Mood candle smells divine and I have a feeling I’ll be buying more from the brand. And the palettes, absolutely STUNNING!! I’m itching to swatch them but I also want them to remain perfect. The scarves were an added bonus and I love that the brand created them (great idea to include something more permanent with the releases). 

Love doing this exchange and this year was even more special because my Secret Santa was  

🥁

🥁🥁

🥁🥁🥁

my dear friend @Anastasiya13 💜💜💜. Just seeing her name on the shipping label had me in tears. Thanks so much Anastasiya, I cannot wait until we can plan another outing with @Buootiful 🥰

Ooh, I love how festive everything looks, @ElleElleG! It looks like you got some wonderful items! 

@ElleElleG what an amazing display of holiday goodies your secret elf packaged and picked for you. 

100% agree @SportyGirly125 

Awww of course @Anastasiya13 is an awesome Secret Santa! 💗 Those palettes are gorgeous. Enjoy all those goodies😍. @ElleElleG 

I cannot wait until we get together again. Those outings are so special to me🥰. 

Soooooooon 🤞🏾🤞🏾 @Buootiful 

@ElleElleG Ooh those are gorgeous!!

@Samtian You know my love for panning kicked up and I was like no no no, not for several years at least LOL

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos324
  • Decret-santa
  • iAuS0pc.png
  • Christmas is coming!
  • B30833C1-E3B8-41D4-82E5-91EB6A760B2C.png
  • CalmGreenGerbil-size_restricted
  • She included this amazing card.
  • Even little gifts for my fur babies!! They were SO appreciative.
  • AND SO MANY GOODIES!
  • When I opened the package, I literally squealed!!
  • IMG_7057.jpg
  • I also received this unbelievably adorable snowman ornament, and Christmas snowman socks (I love snowmen!). The ornament is already on my tree, and I'm wearing my new socks today!
  • I tried to capture it all in one photo, but there was so much!! Pictured here: a new Spiced Apple Toddy candle, and hand soap (which I really needed!!). I also received a sleep mask and an H20 eye mask (which I can always, always use for the endless bags, lol). And a brand new Roller Lash, which is my favorite mascara of all time.
  • This was the adorable toy that she sent for our dog, Meg. Not pictured are the cute little toys for Gig and Pixel, as they ran off with those as soon as they smelled the catnip LOL
  • She also sent me my most desired thing this season: NAKED CHERRY!!!! :)
testing