cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

US Secret Santa 2021

iAuS0pc.png

It’s time yet again! Just reusing the thread from last year cause why not? I am pleased to host the BT Secret Santa for the seventh (I mean that sounds right? Maybe not?) year!

The rules are pretty much the same as the last few years!  

Rules:

1. US only

2. Must have a minimum of 600 posts on BT and be an active poster within the past two months! This is a community activity so participants should be an active part of said community.

3. You must make an account on elfsfer! That’s where the wishlists will be and the drawing will take place! Make sure your wishlists are updated with proper SHADE information and your address. 

4. The spending minimum is $50. Meaning you can buy one item that is $50 and have it count or multiple items to total up to $50! And as per usual, you can spend over on your elf if you so choose!

5. If there is even the slightest possible hint that you're going to buy something on your wishlist, do not put it on your wish list!

6. Include a gift receipt if the item your buying includes shade selection!

Deadlines

Spoiler

- To Sign Up:  November 3nd..  Names will be drawn on November 4rd and elfster will send you an email with who you got. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the sign up link! I know its a little quick this year because I started late but I always try to do it with the sale.

- To Send Gift: December 11th. Gifts will need to be sent by or on this date. 

Participants

Spoiler
IttyxBittyxMe
Spoiler
any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM!

Happy Santa-ing!Decret-santa

Re: US Secret Santa 2018

Started shopping for my little Elf today! I am so excited!!!

I am about wrapped up with my shopping, just need to add all the fun extras! It's hard to stop because I'm having so much fun. Can't wait to get a couple days to do some ;local treat shopping.

Started shopping for my ELF, and naturally everything was out of stock during the sale lol.

B30833C1-E3B8-41D4-82E5-91EB6A760B2C.png

Dear Santa,

So I added this to my list in hopes my fiancé would get it for me buuuut now it’s on sale, so I’m going to buy it for me tomorrow when Rouge has the 20% off. 🙈 As a heads up it’ll be disappearing off my wishlist. 

RE: US Secret Santa 2018

Darn I missed it! Have fun this year!

Re: RE: US Secret Santa 2018

We’d love to have you next year!

Oh darn, just missed this 😞 First year being active on the forum and didnt realize there were these kind of fun participation. Oh well, next year. Hope everyone gets what is on their wish list 🙂

RE: Re: US Secret Santa 2018

Ditto! Sad to have missed. Next time!

Hope to have you next year!

Officially started shopping for my little elf and so excited!!!

Christmas is coming!Christmas is coming!

Friendly reminder: Because today is the first day of the rouge sale, if you’re going to buy something for yourself off your list, delete it from your wishlist! But also, as tomorrow is name drawing day try to do any shopping today before your SS starts to shop for you. 👀👀

@IttyxBittyxMe I would love to join in! 🎄 This would be the first year for me 😁

Ahh maybe by next year I will have enough posts to be eligible.

RE: Re: US Secret Santa 2018

We would love to have you next year!

My second favorite part of Secret Santa is watching everyone add things to their elfster. Especially the peeps from last year! It’s fun to see how tastes change.

Re: RE: US Secret Santa 2018

@IttyxBittyxMeIt is fun to watch, and especially with all the new goodies that keep coming out online and instores

RE: Re: RE: US Secret Santa 2018

Right?! It’s like ‘Ohhh, that needs to go on my list!’

Participant list updated!

@IttyxBittyxMe I'd love to join this year as well! 😀🎄

Ok i will join @IttyxBittyxMe 🙂 yahoo!

Invite sent!

Conversation Stats
Photos324
  • Decret-santa
  • iAuS0pc.png
  • Christmas is coming!
  • B30833C1-E3B8-41D4-82E5-91EB6A760B2C.png
  • CalmGreenGerbil-size_restricted
  • She included this amazing card.
  • Even little gifts for my fur babies!! They were SO appreciative.
  • AND SO MANY GOODIES!
  • When I opened the package, I literally squealed!!
  • IMG_7057.jpg
  • I also received this unbelievably adorable snowman ornament, and Christmas snowman socks (I love snowmen!). The ornament is already on my tree, and I'm wearing my new socks today!
  • I tried to capture it all in one photo, but there was so much!! Pictured here: a new Spiced Apple Toddy candle, and hand soap (which I really needed!!). I also received a sleep mask and an H20 eye mask (which I can always, always use for the endless bags, lol). And a brand new Roller Lash, which is my favorite mascara of all time.
  • This was the adorable toy that she sent for our dog, Meg. Not pictured are the cute little toys for Gig and Pixel, as they ran off with those as soon as they smelled the catnip LOL
  • She also sent me my most desired thing this season: NAKED CHERRY!!!! :)
testing