Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The What R U Watching Challenge ~ Post Your DVR or Streaming Queue!

So I know there are various threads where we post what we are viewing/streaming but I thought it might be interesting for 2018 to have a CHALLENGE to post the queue of your choice for what you are currently seeing on your screen. 🙂

Rules:

1. Rules... There are no stinking rules! (just kidding!)

2. No really.. basically take a screen or type a list of the queue of your choice. Acceptable lists could come from such places as your: home DVR, YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Video, etc.

The more we share... the more you know! (oh wait... I'm not an NBC commercial!) But in all seriousness, my hope for this thread is by sharing these pics and/or lists we will learn about new shows, movies, series, etc. that some of us maybe never knew about before. The more we share, the more we learn. Sharing is caring!!!

So here is my share as of 01/16/2018 (taken from my home DVR via Verizon Fios):

IMG_0183.JPGIMG_7657.JPG

Yes, I have a problem. And my problem is named BRAVO.

@veronika23 @Tamara76 @Anonymous @tsavorite @ZombieMetroAnt @Ispend2much6 @darkiceis @Mcakes @k617 @mermadelove

(please tag others to join in the fun!)

I just watched the first episode of Gentleman Jack and WOW I didn't realize how much I needed that show.

Re: The What R U Watching Challenge ~ Post Your DVR or Streaming Queue!

I've heard that this is a good show. It's on HBO right? @740p 

I started watching Schitts Creek over my 4 days off. I’m not going to admit how many seasons I got through (rhymes with more) but I had seen 2 seasons when it first began to air then I stopped watching TV because, life. It’s so funny. 

Hi @GG84 ,

I am obsessed with Schitt's Creek! I love every character especially David, Patrick, Alexis and Stevie! I am anxiously awaiting the new season to be posted on Netflix! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT I didn’t realize that Twila is David (Dan Levy) sister IRL. They look nothing alike! 

I KNOW!!!!! Like Dan and Eugene look totally related. Sarah looks nothing like either of them! 

This month I have been watching some docs on the state of the planet. I am watching Our Planet on NF and I don't think a nature documentary has made me cry so much since I watched the Cove. Episode 2 on polar regions is truly heartbreaking. Worse though would be not watching and acknowledging our impact on the climate and the earth. Sending mother earth some love and thinking of ways to reduce my footprint and help all the creatures we share this earth with. The corporations, industrial organizations, and corrupt scientists, politicians etc who were paid or profited from pushing the climate change denier agenda should be criminally prosecuted for impacts of their actions.

Y’all. If you’re a fan of GOT and Vikings, or historical fiction in general from that time period you HAVE to check out The Last Kingdom on Netflix. It’s about the merging of the kingdoms of Britain towards a united England and their fight against the Danes/Northerners/Vikings. Really good!!

RE: The What R U Watching Challenge ~ Post Your DVR or Streaming Queue!

Just watched Shrill on Hulu - a 6 episode series based Lindy West's book, “Shrill: Notes from a Loud Woman.”

Re: RE: The What R U Watching Challenge ~ Post Your DVR or Streaming Queue!

Hi @joragroy ,

I started Shrill and I was all about the message but the style of the show was not my favorite. I don't know. There was something about it that just put me off. I love the main actress. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I’m currently deep in Netflix land across multiple shows. The originally programming gets me every time. I prefer sci-fi/fantasy, historical fiction, and disney/Pixar/etc. 

My guilty pleasure is Supernatural. I’m on season 9. 

Next on my list:

The Order 

Love Death Robots 

Immortals

The Frankenstein Chronicles

Christopher Robin 

Hi @lnum ,

Love, Death and Robots...freaked me out! I was not prepared and after the first episode I had to take a mental break and take a nap! LOL! I am about 5 episodes in and there are 18 episodes in total! I am not sure if I am going to make it. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT I had a similar reaction, made it halfway through episode 3 and I took a break! Switched back to binging supernatural lol. 

@lnum I loved Christopher Robin! It was so cute!

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT Agreed! I loved it!

@Inum I saw that Christopher Robin was on there. How was it? 

@ZakiyaBT I thought it was really sweet and heartwarming! 

@ZakiyaBT I loved Christopher Robin!

Best,
Rebecca

Okay, did anyone else catch the Elizabeth Holmes "The Inventor" documentary on HBO? Her story is fascinating and she's super weird. If you watched the Fyre Festival docs you will enjoy this one too. 

@ZakiyaBT No but I need to! I am intrigued. 

Best,

Rebecca

testing