Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Holiday Decorations Thread

The holidays are going to be strange this year. Many people, including myself, are unable to celebrate with family or simply the way they want to. On the news this morning they were discussing that many people are decorating early because they feel they need cheer. I put my tree up a couple days ago. I was thinking it would be nice to see other people's decorations and spread the cheer. I am NOT just talking about Christmas. I consider myself mostly Jewish but grew up celebrating many holidays and have a Christmas tree of my own. So no pressure in terms of holiday or religion. Whatever you want to share. I finished putting the details on my tree today.

20201117_182700.jpg

Re: The Holiday Decorations Thread

@Ispend2much6 ,

Pretty tree!  It looks very festive! 😊

@tsavorite. Thanks!No Scrooges over here.

Love your tree @Ispend2much6 😍

@blackkitty2014   Thank you!!!!  I'm grateful to have gotten it up a few weeks BEFORE Christmas this year. lol

@Ispend2much6 Everyone has the trees up early this year. Something cheerful and reminds us of pieces of happiness I guess 

It all looks so very sparkley and pretty @Ispend2much6 I love it!! I adore bows on anything , so special! 🎀💓 

@Sunnysmom   Thank you.  I thought we had lost our bows, and there they were this year, in our ornament box!

I love that @Ispend2much6 so glad you found em! Maybe that’s where some of my missing stuff is too?! Scarves, tees etc?! 😳🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

@Ispend2much6 i love the bows on your tree and the garland. It looks very classic Christmas. Plus fun lights! Thanks for posting. I need all the holiday cheer possible.

@sprocketta   Thanks, you're welcome, and I understand how you feel. 

@Ispend2much6 Love the lights in the window.  Gorgeous tree with all the lights!  

@tjffc  Thanks!  We bought the window lights when the kids were young, and they're still okay!  We also used to have blue icicle lights above the figures, which made it look really pretty.   They kept falling down though, so they were a pain.

@Ispend2much6 - Your tree is gorgeous!  I think a big red velvet bow on top would be great with all those little bows!  (A light-up bow would look out of place.)  Your window lights a so cute.

@Titian06   Thank you!  Our star tree topper burnt out, so maybe a bow would be a good idea!

Ooohhh classic Christmas I love it @Ispend2much6 🎄

@niki172   Aww, thanks!!!  Are you putting up a tree this year?

@Ispend2much6 please see below your wreath pic for the answer. I went a little nutso there (more so than normal) lmao!

@Ispend2much6 @Love how pretty your tree is and the decorations and cute window lights 

@SportyGirly125   Thanks!  Pretty Christmas lights cover up window smudges quite well. 🙂

In case anyone's interested, I found this wreathe at Bed Bath and Beyond.  While sitting a little distance from it, it actually looks like it has lights in it!  Or maybe I just need new glasses. 😉

20201202_183237.jpg

@Ispend2much6 ,

I love wreaths made of Christmas tree ornaments like this one!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos42
  • 20201117_182700.jpg
  • 20201117_170259.jpg
  • 24CF2EEC-A84C-4D2A-994F-ABC4D9F103A2.jpeg
  • simba_n.jpg
  • 20201118_162534.jpg
  • 20201118_162353.jpg
  • 20201115_143508.jpg
  • IMG_3581.jpg
  • IMG_3582.jpg