Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  ✨Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

Love it! @michelleshops I can totally do the saucy, single eyebrow wave to Hook for you!! 

IMG_6860.GIF

Image result for disney goodbye gif

Image result for hercules it's been a real slice gif

Related image

@lmi82 you're ruining my mascara!!!

Image result for crying disney gif

Heart 

19553997_1371217889636600_1210718189685031711_n.jpg

OMG!   @lmi82   So true!!!!!  Although, I still have the Frozen soundtrack on my phone in addition to the Moana soundtrack... 

elsa.gif

moana gif 5.gif

THis is so true

Bump! You're welcome! Smiley Wink

Bump!

Image result for disney bump gif

LOL

Now that's a cute bump!

Image result for disney bump gifImage result for disney bump gif

A+ advertising! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

19748779_1379356038822785_5577938163503149288_n.jpghakunamavodka.jpg

These are great!

OMG - These are awesome!   @lmi82

yaaas.gif

@lmi82 A+ indeed Heart

Image result for a laughing simba gif

I'm not sure how long this collection has been out but an ad for it popped up in my Facebook timeline and I immediately wanted all of it. It's the Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry at Zales, and I don't know if it or something similar is sold elsewhere. But, if you're lucky enough to be in the serious market for some new jewelry, these are so gorgeous and tasteful and timeless, definitely worth a look. There's way more, these are just some of the ones I really liked!

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-06-17 at 8.41.20 AM.png
Yes please. 
Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-06-17 at 8.41.58 AM.pngThe Belle Rose Gold pieces are just.. Wow. I'd wear the two toned Snow White and Belle heart necklaces in a ...heartbeat. 
Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-06-17 at 8.42.23 AM.pngI mean. Look at this ring 😍😍 Snow White is obviously my favorite Disney Princess but Belle makes a compelling argument with all her merchandise. Uuuuugh. 
Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-06-17 at 8.43.52 AM.png^^Attn: Future Boyfriend^^

Oh, ETA: Some of the other princesses featured are Cinderella and Elsa, with engagement rings for Aurora, Jasmine, Merida, Rapunzel, and Ariel. Tinker Bell has her own pieces, and then there are some generic "princess" pieces, with tiaras and crowns. There are some matches mens bands as well. 

It's been out for about a month - I want that rose ring soooo badly, but every time I've checked it's been OOS. Maybe I'll look again soon Smiley Happy

@niki172 I know that rose ring is absolutely insane. Even if it weren't Disney/Belle themed I'd want it! 

Same!!!! <3 <3 <3

2,308 Replies